2004 Mystichrome Convertible 10800 miles

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Don't want to do this but I need a 2nd vehicle that gets decent gas mileage for work. so the 2004 Mystichrome Vert has got to go.

10800 miles I am the 2nd owner

It has the following mods:
Bassani exhaust with High flow cats has passed emissions without issue every year.
BilletFlow IRS brace
4.10 gears
Full length Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors with custom matrix brace and jacking rails
MM Strut tower brace
MM coil overs on all 4 corners
MM Caster/Camber plates
BBK CAI
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Braided Stainless Steel Brake lines
custom tune by a Ford Engineer on a visit to Austin - Car runs well.
brand new BF Goodrich Tires (gforce comp 2) less than 200 miles.
includes a California Car Cover
It has NOT been on a track of any kind. I have a 95 Cobra Coupe for that stuff.

Specific pics can be provided on request

I have run two vehicle reports on this and there is an accident that I did not know about. when I ran it in carfax in 2006 is was NOT shown. apparently about 4 months after it was bought it was in an accident which did "moderate" damage to the left front. accident occurred in Greenville South Carolina on 22/09/04. I am trying to get further details since I have a case number.

I have been having it serviced at a dealer here in Round Rock and they have never mentioned anything amiss. also I had some work done at @13COBRA's dealership in Missouri and he told me when we found out about it that he didn't see any indications of repair. so it would appear that the repair was done extremely well.

Car has NO issues what so ever other than this one blemish. I have had one guy that was extremely interested but due to the accident he passed as he was looking for a collector car and for a collector the accident is a serious show stopper. but for someone wanting a clean mystichrome this is a good deal at the lower price. I will forward the Autocheck report to any serious potential buyer

Asking 29k

Edited to add: I am in no hurry to sell so if you want to lowball find another add LOL

01.jpg
002.jpg

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    776.5 KB · Views: 776
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    849 KB · Views: 810
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 767
  • 005a.jpg
    005a.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 767
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 760
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 960
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 760
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Great looking modded Mystichrome! Good luck with your sale.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Punch yourself in the face. Think about it some more and then if you still decide to get rid of it, punch yourself in the face.

If none of that works, then best of luck!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Punch yourself in the face. Think about it some more and then if you still decide to get rid of it, punch yourself in the face.
If none of that works, then best of luck!

Hahahahahaha believe me done that a couple of times. I did get a call from a dealer of high end and collectible cars that I had emailed. He was interested but told me that the normally buy them in the low 20s and sell them. He told me my car was priced about right for the retail market. It is priced with room to negotiate but I do have line that I will not go below.

edited I am about to put it up on Auto Trader and possibly Ebay

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have been looking on the web for these just to confirm that my starting price was in line and where it should be. Holy hell ... there is a 975 mile one for 49K, a 6k mile one for 44k, one or two with more miles than I have for 36K. the rest are within the 32-35k range.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You’re price is good my man. It’s winter and not a good time. Be patient it will sell
thanks and I agree. not in a rush at all ... found out today that the 2019 Rangers are not due out till mar/april *sigh*

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
ttt going to be dropping the price some. I just found out that there is an accident on it that I was not told about and did not show up in carfax. repair was really well done tho. it has been to at least two dealers and neither one noticed anything out of place.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
to the top. Price drop see original post for details

Users who are viewing this thread