2004 Redfire Convertible for Sale

Compounded

Established Member
Car sold on 12/18/2012 for $20,500. Thanks SVTP!!

2004 Cobra Mustang Convertible. Redfire metallic with black top and dark charcoal/dark charcoal interior. 25000 miles. Garage kept, exceptional condition. No problems or blemishes anywhere. Runs and drives perfect. Looks perfect. Tasteful modifications include:
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Catted X-pipe of unknown brand (gifted to me)
Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
Kenny Brown extreme matrix brace and jacking rails
Kenny Brown sport springs
Steeda 2.81 upper pulley with shorter belt
Steeda auxiliary idler pulley
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
SCT SF3 tuner with Bama custom tune
EBC red stuff ceramic pads front and rear with slotted and drilled rotors
High flow air filter

All mods done in the last year. The car was bone stock when I bought it in August of 2010 except for some cheesy stainless accents I can imagine were some dealer add-ons. Never dynoed, never raced. I have all the stock parts. Includes convertible top boot and custom fit car cover. Asking $22k. Post or PM here or call/text: (703)501-1951 the name is Brent.

CobraPictures016.jpg

CobraPictures014.jpg

CobraPictures010.jpg

CobraPictures018.jpg

CobraPictures013.jpg

Last edited:

lafeva

Established Member
bump for a nice cobra, i have seen this car in person and these pics do it NO justice. this thing looks great in person glws brent.

Compounded

Established Member
I need to move this car! Taking all reasonable offers! Keep in mind I do owe a pay-off so I have to get at least that. PM me or post the offer up.

lafeva

Established Member
Saw this car again last night, still for sale. this is the nicest redfire car I have ever seen in person, pics do it zero justice. Looks great with the dark charcoal. Bump for u

Compounded

Established Member
Thanks for all the positive feedback to those who have seen this car in person. Just took a trophy at local car show this sunday.

RGrossman- $21k is a little low but your in the ballpark. Hit me with another offer. Feel free to text or call anytime.

Lowflight- Responded to text. Hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread