2004 Redfire Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

2190days...

only one at a time..
Established Member
Well this is my second time posting her for sale, she is a 2004 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. The exterior color is Redfire, interior is Tan. It is a full leather interior vehicle and for those who don't know eddie Bauer is the absolute best option from the dealership. This car is fully loaded with every option available at that time. Don't be alarmed by the miles school is 60 miles roundtrip and its all highway. The vehicle is a V6 and gets about 20mpg highway. I still have all of the original paperwork, sticker price was 36,xxx

The Good: Front dual a/c (driver and passenger can have diff temps if desired), rear a/c, full leather w/ foldable 2nd/3rd row seating, woodgrain head unit w/ 6cd changer, heated seats, adjustable driver pedals, leather wrapped steering wheel (can also adjust temp, volume of the radio, the station, and the temp), fully automatice driver and passenger seats, luggage racks, tow package (v6 offers plenty of power, towed both jet-skis with ease), reverse camera, sunroof/moonroof

The not so Great: There are minor rock chips which are expected, there is a quarter size ding in the passenger door (will try to get it pulled out), the tilt handle for the driver seat has fallen off i dont know why.. i will try and super glue it back on, the rear hatch has a crack through the plastic which is very common on this model.

I'm trying to be as honest as possible about this vehicle because i have had other give false descriptions and waste my time before, i would rate the exterior 8/10 and the interior 9/10. I am open to test drives so you can experience how smooth this car rides. Thanks for looking :beer:

mileage is at 110,xxx
PRICE IS 9,000

100_0378.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0380.jpg

100_0381.jpg

100_0383.jpg

100_0384.jpg

100_0385.jpg

100_0390.jpg

100_0398.jpg

Last edited:

2190days...

only one at a time..
Established Member
sorry about that, the price is 9,000. its what i still owe on the car. mileage is 110,000 from driving 60 miles round trip everyday. car still has plenty of power, it towed two jetskis around all summer and the tranny shifts like butter. alternator, starter, and battery were replaced a year ago. all four tires were replaced two years ago. thanks :beer:

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Bump for a great SUV. I have a 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. I don't think you have the tow package as it comes with a class 4 hitch and six pin connector. Also comes with the 3.73 gears when you have the tow package.

chip moore

Established Member
My GF's mom has an 06 Eddie Bauer, 2wd 4.0. gets right at 20 mpg. We have taken it on several trips to the Florida keys, and I love it!!

2190days...

only one at a time..
Established Member
Bump for a great SUV. I have a 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer and I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. I don't think you have the tow package as it comes with a class 4 hitch and six pin connector. Also comes with the 3.73 gears when you have the tow package.

thanks!:beer: Sorry about that guys, guess i dont have the tow package but it does have an available hitch.

2190days...

only one at a time..
Established Member
Guys, dont be afraid from the mileage! A family member of mine alsso has one, 256,xxx miles and still running strong. This is a very reliable vehicle if treated and maintained properly. Thanks

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
I'll be looking for one like this in 4-6 months... love that 4.0 - super reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread