2004 Sonic Blue Lighting.Bone Stock.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
VETTEHUNTER said:
I can't believe this truck has not sold yet!!!!!!!!
Bump for one of the best L's you will find!!!!!!!
Thanks man. I can't belive it either. The guy that was suppose to buy went behind my back and got something else.TTT.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
No one wants a clean,stock, low mile, last year production lightning??? In the coolest color Ford has ever made.

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
I cant beleave this. Thats a awesome truck/deal. I wish i was in the market i would be all over that.

Wayne

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Z7What said:
I cant beleave this. Thats a awesome truck/deal. I wish i was in the market i would be all over that.

Wayne
Me either. I thought my L would sell quick. Boy was I wrong. I'm thinking about going to carmax and getting raped royally. :nonono: Thanks for the compliments and i wish you were in the market.

lightning_2001

Established Member
well before you go get raped put a final price.something carmax would offer.dont get me wrong if i had the 26G's id buy it, but im poor.good luck with the sale.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
lightning_2001 said:
well before you go get raped put a final price.something carmax would offer.dont get me wrong if i had the 26G's id buy it, but im poor.good luck with the sale.
Thanks. Like I said someone just give me a reasonable offer and will see what happens.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Unbelievable that there isn't more interest in this truck. Not many like this with low miles and stock left. I knew the market was soft, but not THIS soft. Good luck man.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Unbelievable that there isn't more interest in this truck. Not many like this with low miles and stock left. I knew the market was soft, but not THIS soft. Good luck man.
Thanks.
Yeah tell me about.:shrug: TTT.

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
i would of bought it... but at the time he did not want to budge to what he is asking for now.... so i bought one locally... if you would of took my offer then it would of been long done sold.... but whatever you do don't sell it to carmax see what carmax would offer you and then mark it up 2-3g's from that cause that is what carmax would do...

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
y0rascal said:
i would of bought it... but at the time he did not want to budge to what he is asking for now.... so i bought one locally... if you would of took my offer then it would of been long done sold.... but whatever you do don't sell it to carmax see what carmax would offer you and then mark it up 2-3g's from that cause that is what carmax would do...
Yeah its a pain doing long distance purchasing of a vehicle but it could be done. Just got to find the right buyer. Carmax is my last possible option. I hope it don't come down to that. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread