2004 SVT Lightning featured in MM&FF September 2014 Issue - $20,000

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
I figured I would test the waters to see if there was any interest in my Lightning. $20,000

This 2004 Lightning made 433hp/550tq Tuned for 93 octane. It drives just like stock. Beasty at WOT. It was recently featured in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords September 2014 issue titled "SVT for Him and Her" This truck has always been garage kept. The odometer reads 83,XXX and it is in excellent condition. Here is a list of the goodies that we have added to this Stiegmeier Ported 2004 Red SVT Lightning truck.

2004 SVT Lightning - Bright Red
5.4L V8
Stiegmeier Stage 5 ported Eaton Supercharger and Ported throttle body
2.8 Upper Pulley
Metco 6lb Lower crank hub and ring
JLT CAI
Metco 100mm idler and tensioner pullies
Metco Oil separator
LFP Mega Tank intercooler reservoir
LFP Dual pass heat exchanger
Kooks Longtube headers
Magnaflow catback and Xpipe
Hughes transmission pan
SCT XCAL 3 w/ custom tune
Depo black housing headlights and tail lights
QA1 front shocks
Metco "clunk washers"
Mad enterprises custom end links
Strange rear shocks
Belltech front 2" drop springs w/o iso's
Belltech 2" rear shackles and 2" hangers
Stock 18" 04 Lightning wheels, Plastidip'd Black with Hankook tires
Black and Silver "Lightning" Ford Emblem Overlays
Pioneer AVH-PP4400BH Double Din Receiver

It has always had its oil changed at 3000 miles with Ford Motorcraft Full synthetic oil and I always use Motorcraft oil filters. The interior is very well maintained as well and there are no stains or holes and anything like that. I know that if I sell this truck, I will NEVER find another Lightning in this good of condition.

IMG_20131101_122318_zps0922de8c.jpg

LCampC_zpsec406dbb.jpg

2004-ford-f150-right-tire_zps1985bd66.gif

2004-ford-f150-engine-2_zps5fbe446d.jpg

2004-ford-f150-rear-view_zps2d0e42df.gif

2004-ford-f150-exhaust_zps44b2b917.jpg

2004-ford-f150-engine-3_zpsa59e9a61.jpg

2004-ford-f150-side-view_zps63b227d0.gif

2004-ford-f150-pioneer-controls_zpsda0527b0.jpg

I am really torn when it comes to the thought of selling this truck since it holds a sentimental value to us. It has only been to the race track one time. It has always been garage kept and washed on a regular basis. We even take the time to clean under the hood and keep the truck looking like it came off the show room floor. It does have a few small scrapes under the chin on the front bumper from the driveway.

It has a full list of bolt ons that were also listed on the MM&FF article from September 2014.
2004 Ford Mustang Cobra and F-150 Lightning - SVT For Him And Her

I have no doubt that you will love this Truck, I just hope that you will take care of it and appreciate it as much as we have. It is a handful.

Here is a link to the performance shop that I had do the tune. If you have any questions you'd want to talk to Wally. He knows all about this truck and has done many high end high HP cars in Tx.

Auto Adrenaline Performance in Stafford, Tx

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
Yeah the first pic looks weird because of shadow. Btw, are you interested in my truck?

RTR GHIG

Established Member
Yeah the first pic looks weird because of shadow. Btw, are you interested in my truck?

I should be getting my 93 Cobra out of the shop(lost interest in it, 408 swap) shortly. Once I get it sold, I would definitely be interested in y'all's Lightning if it's still for sale by then.

Stalley978

Hi my name is Justin and I'm very interested in your lightning. I'm located in St. Louis but willing to travel, can you please email me at [email protected] and or text me at 314-660-6594. Look forward to hearing from you

Justin

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
The gap can be adjusted to whatever is desired by doing the "bumper mod". It is as simple as loosening a few bolts and adjusting. Some like the gap, some don't. Sharp truck and the wife and I enjoyed yall's article MM&FF. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread