2004 SVT Lightning Sonic Blue W/SVT chrome OEM wheels 25k miles W/Pics!!!

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Dude, got to tell you, gorgeous truck. I would *love* to pick it up if I was in the market, it's clean and blue. Free bump, and good luck.

JJ_07HD

were are you exactly located in ma

I am putting my 2004 Lightning up for sale. Looking to buy a GT500. This is one of the nicest SVT Lightnings you will ever find, very clean inside and out. It has 25k miles, Ford Racing SVT chrome OEM 18in wheels that are discontinued and very rare. For mods it has a 6lb lower pulley, LFP Tri Y long tube headers, highflow cats w/stock catback - sounds great, not to loud but has very nice grunt, cold air kit, sct xcal2, LFP Heat Exchanger, FactoryTech Valve Body with 4x4 large capacity pan,Autometer Lunar Gauges with a-pillar pod. Truck went 12.5 1/4 mile on stock Goodyear F1's. Only been to the track 1 time, I give you my word on this. Truck has been meticulously maintained by myself. I am a tecnician at a Ford Dealer. Has the factory 6 disk cd changer, windows nicely tinted, factory tonneau cover, factory rubber bed mat with Ford logo on it. $25,000.00 Located in Mass.

DSC02066Medium.jpg

DSC02051Medium.jpg

DSC02050Medium.jpg

DSC02052Medium.jpg

DSC02058Medium.jpg

DSC02059Medium.jpg

BobbyC

Sonic Blue SVT
Established Member
Intersted

Very interested in your 2004 SVT if it is still available. Is there a number that I can call you and get the VIN? Need it for loan pre-approval application. or Call me

Last edited:

erikr

Established Member
hey looking for a nice L for myself. Im not trying to low ball u but all i can afford is 17k. let me know

Typhoon

Established Member
wow, over a year to get it sold. I hope that you get a good price for it and it works out.

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
wow, over a year to get it sold. I hope that you get a good price for it and it works out.

Well, I could have been more assertive listing it for sale in AutoTrader etc.. but this forum is the only place I listed it. The buyer sounds like he will take good care of it which makes me feel better because it's a great truck.

Typhoon

Established Member
That's awsome news...I stared at the pics of it for a good 8month or so, but just couldn't man up.

It appears to be a perfect truck and I am sure the new owner will enjoy it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread