2004 TR Cobra Whipple 4.0L 950RWHP 32K miles on E85

BoostedRap

Established Member
well that explain why you didn't get it. Just recently joined to talk to you about your car.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
I noticed brackets for giggle gas in the trunk. Did you use the gas to get to 949?

Just have to figure out how to make it pass emissions in MO. I'm emissions exempt in MO as long as I don't go over 6,000 miles a year; I never do. Problem is you never know when the politicians are going to change their minds and go back to the old days.

Last edited:

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
No spray. This was boost only and the previous owner had the bottle brackets and misc installed when I bought this car over a year ago.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
No spray. This was boost only and the previous owner had the bottle brackets and misc installed when I bought this car over a year ago.

Damn! Needless to say that's a monster. I know from personnel experience selling a car on a site can be a hassle, lot's of talkers and no takers. Unfortunately, at this particular point in time it looks like I'm a talker, but I believe I have my car sold, but it won't happen till early spring and I'll need the funds to buy again. If by some chance yours is still available I'll be contacting you. Until then, good luck with your sale.

Mark :burnout:

Last edited:

cmnorman

Established Member
Just quit wasting time and move on... Tried of these emails and not in the mood of selling the car anymore.

I hated this as well when I had to sell mine. My answer was always asking price, I don't negotiate against myself. If you want to make an offer I'll hear it but the price I asked is the price want. Beautiful car OP, GLWS.

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
TTT. Sold the Whipple 4.0 off the car and car now currently has 34k miles on it. The motor has a spun bearing also and really don't feel like fixing it much anymore. If cant get around 22k as is I'll turbo it later.

Users who are viewing this thread