2005 Jetta GLI PA

project06tj

Established Member
$10,500

here we go:

cat gutted, resonator gutted
Blow off valve (forge)
newish clutch (less then 20k miles) (unsure of make, could find out if you really wanted to know.)
new tires (less then 3k miles) (pz900)
Timing belt (not installed yet, but have the entire kit, will be done by the time car is sold)
shortened shifter linkage (not sure of make, probably dieselgeek)
stubby antenna (along with new antenna base)
chipped via APR (APR VW 1.8T - APR ECU Upgrade engine code is AWP)
all new coil packs and plugs (one coil pack went bad on me, so i replaced them all, and did plugs while i was at it.)
windows tinted
dropped 3 inches from stock jetta height
i have a SRI for it, just havent put it on

IMGP0983.jpg

IMGP1223.jpg

IMGP1234.jpg

IMGP1249.jpg

(sorry for the spots, my lens is dirty)

the rest:

http://s182.photobucket.com/al...art=0

took some new ones recently, and i know the interior is dirty, but there are no stains ANYWHERE. just a few blemishes on the drivers door panel, which i photographed.

exterior has a few small scratches here and there, none notable enough to picture i just haven't gotten around to buffing it, but most, if not all, will come out when i do. the only notable one is on drivers side mirror, and it is pictured.

it was in a minor accident, it was rear ended at a low speed, only slight damage to the rear bumper, and it was replaced. you can tell if you look closely, or just have a sharp eye.

its seen one winter here in pa, and i drove it sparingly, and ALWAYS garaged it afterwards. it was originally purchased in miami, and was there until the summer of 2008, when it was brought up to pa, and garaged all winter.

i know i'm forgetting something, so if you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited:

project06tj

Established Member
last pick shows a shot of the speedo, showing nearly 75,000, but i do daily drive it now, so it will go up.

few more pictures if you don't feel like clicking my link :p

IMGP0990.jpg

IMGP1241.jpg

IMGP1258.jpg

IMGP1235.jpg

IMGP1237.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread