2005 mustang week video, another one!! Good vid

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
Here is a vid done by a guy I know, its pretty good..Itrs long and the end is horrible, a 650 rwhp 03 cobra gets totaled..But its a pretty good video...
2005 Mustang week video ...Didnt get to go this year, but went to muscle car week, that was pretty cool for a slight out of season event..

P.s- Repost police, if this is a repost try not to flame me

blake

Last edited by a moderator:

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
yeah I felt really sorry for the guy, all that money and work into your car just have to it taken in less than a second..Also shows what POWER in a car can do..Damn and he lived in maryland, No telling what it cost just to get home etc.... poor guy :(

blake

BONESTOCK

Established Member
holy fast download. Vid at the end was great! I got to see more of what I wanted. Sucks for the guy though. He musta felt like an idiot. lol

ThnkitsaGT

Established Member
1hotSaleen said:
yeah I felt really sorry for the guy, all that money and work into your car just have to it taken in less than a second..Also shows what POWER in a car can do..Damn and he lived in maryland, No telling what it cost just to get home etc.... poor guy :(

blake

Didnt cost him anything...He came down with another 700+ HP Red 03Cobra and a lady driven 96 Mystic Cobra.

The other 2 were trailored down, so he took one of their spots on the way back to Maryland on the trailor. We (My dad, brother and I) trailored him back to the campsite free of charge.

He came out better than what he should have.

-Ryan

ThnkitsaGT

Established Member
Im working on getting the video back up, my roommate runs the website that it was hosted on. As soon as he wakes up, he ll see the IMs that Ive sent him. HAHA!

-Ryan

ThnkitsaGT

Established Member
^ Rehosted JUST FOR YOU.

111842.jpg

Last edited:

Venom04

Established Member
I hope that wasn't one of those times when the gas pedal got stuck to the floor under the imfamous carpeting. Does anyone know the guy or talk to him to find out ?

ThnkitsaGT

Established Member
Did you not read the facts...? He tried to hit the brakes and hit the gas again instead.

-Ryan

Venom04

Established Member
Yes I read the "facts". I was just wondering if that was the case or not. It wouldn't be the first time since its a known issue with the 03-04 cobras. ( gas pedal getting caught on the carpeting )

ThnkitsaGT

Established Member
Yea I read about that over on the yellow registry...wasnt trying to be a dick, just wondering if you took the time to download the whole vid or if you watched the 20second version of it.

Sorry.

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread