2006 Chevy Silverado LT1 Extended Cab lifted Nice!

Deftones

Established Member
I am listing this for a friend. The truck is very clean and well kept up. 2006 Chevrolet Silverado LT1 Extended Cab, 72k miles, After Market 20" Wheels with 33X12.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts. Two wheel drive with Z71 package, was a special order truck from the Dealership. Has a leveling kit installed with added 2.5 inches in front and 1 inch in the back. Never taken off-road. He is asking $15,000 OBO. Will provide more photos if asked. He will consider trades for a clean low mileage Mini Cooper S. Call or Text, 210-324-4344. Located in San Antonio, Texas. Thanks.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
good looking truck. I know Toyo's are expensive too. GLWS

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
In 2006 there was WT, LS, LT1, LT2 and LT3. LT3 was the equivalent of the current LTZ trim level(top of the line). There was no LTZ in the pickups until 2007 with the new body style.
Previously it was just WT, LS or LT.

Kannif

I'm that guy!
Established Member
no such thing as a Z71 2 wheel drive package...

Z71 is an off road package offer by chevy and GMC... Only in 4X4 package
beautiful truck though GLWS

Glad to see you're knowledgeable on the subject as they have been in production through two body styles. :beer:

You're wrong.

My brother had an 08 CCSB 2wd Z71 LTZ. Nice truck minus the 4wd, though it isn't needed in the southern area where he was at.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Pretty neat I thought it went from ls, lt, sl, sle, etc never knew about that other stuff. My crew cab has the sle on it, goodluck with the sale

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Pretty neat I thought it went from ls, lt, sl, sle, etc never knew about that other stuff. My crew cab has the sle on it, goodluck with the sale

GMC uses the WT, SL(no longer), SLE and SLT trim levels with SLT being the equivalent of Chevrolet's LTZ now or previously the LT3.

Users who are viewing this thread