2006 Corvette Z06 1/4 Times

1FSTSL65

Established Member
As long as the kid's driving, i'll race him 1/4 for pinks...i wouldn't mind having a new Z06 in the garage next to all the other toys!!!!

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
Well I will Meet you In atlanta ga And when I do I will Have Cams,gears superchargers,and everything else bitch Bring That Piece of shit on oh and I will have My Mom to Bring her GrandPrix GTP supercharged plus turboed making 587 horsepower at the wheels which ran a 11.0@123 with 1.7 60ft

Im down in St pete every day, anytime bud. Your obviously a troll, but just incase im at the wendies on US19 just north of tampa road every friday night, theres a car show, if you want to end the BS calls forever come down sometime, I would lose the attitude tho, pussy ass 500hp people like you and me are jokes compared to some of the other cars down there, but its fun none the less.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
VelociTT said:
I'll be sure to brain storm up some bigger turbos before I go to bed tonight! :beer:

Yeah, I think my Heffner SRT10 will have 4 150mm turbos (150mm turbine, not housing) and will make FULL Boost by 1200rpms.

bubbrubb

sonblue03 said:
Yeah, I think my Heffner SRT10 will have 4 150mm turbos (150mm turbine, not housing) and will make FULL Boost by 1200rpms.
lol shit, doesn't the viper redline just before 2000rpm anyway? :lol1:
hahaha, i'm sitting here laughing to myself thinking about how much 'full boost' would even be with that set up in real life.. probably just enough to overcome the vacuum at redline :rockon: :rockon:

redocmach1

Established Member
CorvetteZ06 said:
:mj: Yah Bitches just Mad Cause I got a Mother****ing C6 Z06 and either one of yall cant touch so I suspect all yall to shut the hell up when you dont know what I got I Just ordered some exhaust and Intake and bring it On

HISSMAN said:
Actually I just put a three car wooping on a C6 ZO6 with full exhaust up to 175mph then we let off.

:burn: see yah..OWNED!

redocmach1

Established Member
1FSTSL65 said:
As long as the kid's driving, i'll race him 1/4 for pinks...i wouldn't mind having a new Z06 in the garage next to all the other toys!!!!

and u r my ***ing hero...my favorite car..sl65 amg bi turbo v12 604 hp 738 tq...wow..i test drove one be4 my dad bought his cls55 amg and i died...i WILL have one one day when my poor ass gets rich...my life goal..

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
wonder how long it would take Z06 kid to install intake/exhaust if he had to....

Users who are viewing this thread