2006 gt 5sp for sale

nclewis

Established Member
I have a torch red 2006 mustang gt premium for sale. It has 118k miles. 4.6 3v with a 5 speed manual.

Runs and drives great, no issues whatsoever.
I bought it stock and have since installed ford racing hot rod cams, k&n cai, bbk under drive pullies, prothane bullet motor mounts, ford racing strut tower brace, dynatech stainless long tube headers and off road x pipe(I have stock exhaust still), borla stinger mufflers, j&m engineering rear lower control arms, Barton industries short throw shifter, power stop slotted and drilled rotors with ceramic carbon pads front and rear, and an sct tunner with tunes for life from bama performance.

Interior wise it has the shaker 500 stereo system but I replaced the head unit with a pioneer touch screen with satellite radio. Absolute no tear in the interior and it's never been smoked in.

Car is a blast to drive and a 100% reliable. Absolutely no rust. At 100k miles I serviced the tranny with royal purple syncromax and the diff fluid with Royal purple as well. I change the oil every 4K miles with Castrol synthetic and a motorcraft oil filter. I also changed the plugs out with the revised motorcraft plugs and also flushed the cooling system with ford coolant. Car is located in western North Carolina.

Price: 11,500obo. Negotiable may take stock fox body as partial trade.

I can be contacted at 828-712-8289 name is Lewis. Email at [email protected]

image.jpeg

Last edited:

nclewis

Established Member
I've been trying to add pictures but for some reason it won't let me. Email or text if you're interested and I'll send pics.

nclewis

Established Member
Price dropped to $11,000. Having a lot of interest but nobody serious...

Users who are viewing this thread