2006 Mustang GT hellion 62mm turbo

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
$15400 is new asking price!
I have a 2006 mustang GT for sale woth 57100 miles. it has the 62mm hellion turbo kit running 10psi of boost, ford gt fuel pump, steeda springs, steeda front struts, steeda x5 ball joints, steeda bumpsteer kit, steeda upper strut mounts, hurst shifter, centeforce clutch, new hawk pads and powerslot rotors, and i thinks thats about it. im really just bored and wanting something different. the paint has a few small scratches here and there and the stripe is coming off around the fake gas cap on the trunk i can have this fixed or take stripe all off. im asking 16000 obo. car runs great and has been very reliable and easy to drive.

Last edited:

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
all front end stuff is new. since car had steeda springs i wanted to go ahead and put the other stuff to go with the springs. the only problems i have had with this car was the al tenator went bad and it needed a battery so i put an optimum in. feel free to ask questions. car was tuned at brenspeed by the previous owner. i am the second owner. clear title never been in any kind of accident.

Last edited:

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
well the buyer fell through. he had someone going to buy his car but that person changed their mind so he has to wait to get his sold. Anyways its back up for sale. I will get some interior pics today and post them up.

RBbrandon20

Established Member
Interested in an S13 with an RB20?
[ame="http://mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30868"]1989 Nissan 240SX Silvia with RB20 - MitsuStyle[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread