2007 Cobra Photoshops

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Thanks for posting the link. I cant wait till i turn 18!! Im gettin one of those. I hope the actual Cobras look similar.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
I hate that guys pics. That just makes me want that 07 SVT (or whatever they call it) that much more!! He has some real interesting concepts there. Everytime I check out his photoshops, I wanna sell!!!!

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Yeah, that about does it for me. The Lightning is getting sold. I'm not even going to wait for the Cobra...just mod the crap out of a nice GT.

Black93Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by LedVenom281
Check my avatar. Thats what it should look like.

Sorry, but I don't like the side skirts or the rear valance, too excessive. Just my opinion, I'm sure there are those (including a few who already posted) who like these renderings. If Ford produced a Cobra that looked like that, I'd have to go with the GT. Just my $.02. :)

Formula51

Established Member
I would like to see the next Cobra look like the Concept car. I mean that rearend was so sweet, the front bumper with the frenched in fog light/turn signal combo. The crisp pernounced lines. Even the hood was pretty nice, although I am partial to a small cowl hood, like a Cobra R hood, on the new Mustang. I guess I liked the concept too much, thus the production model with the ugly front bumper, rearend (man I hate those tailights), and those beautiful stuck on ralley lights that destroy the appearance of the grill, makes it real hard for me to like the 05' GT. The concept also had a nice low stance, unlike the 4x4 stance of the GT.

Man a Cobra that looked like the concept, probably with the exception of the rear bumper exhaust (for production reasons), would be absolutely awesome!!!!!! And maybe change the wheels, if not, I can do that.

ouhhhhhhhh!
http://www.modernengineuity.com/gallery/data/512/11silver_front_concept.jpg

ahhhhhhh!
http://www.sspmustang.org/images/Mustang_Concept_vehicle.jpg

http://jcb.killer.free.fr/rubrique photos forum/2005-Mustang-GT-Coupe-Concept-1.jpeg

and I'm spent....

Last edited:

2000 MGT

I don't think they should use anything on the Cobra which resembles body parts of the Cobra R......

and who wants a hatchback Cobra?? (yes teh concept was a hatchback)

Black93Cobra

Established Member
From a stylistic point of view, I like the concept regardless of whether it is a hatchback or not. Sure a hatch has utility but a coupe as structural integrity...think I'd rather have the coupe...just make it look like the concept. :)

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
If you follow the link and click "user's gallery" at the bottom this guy has a blurry photo of a Saleen conecpt. look at the front bumper. thats Saleen for sure! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread