Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
@Vinnie_B Another cool Super Snake for sale, this one was Speed Phenom's old Super Snake, it has to be one of the only widebody/holeshot/signature editions around.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
@Vinnie_B Another cool Super Snake for sale, this one was Speed Phenom's old Super Snake, it has to be one of the only widebody/holeshot/signature editions around.
I seen that on ebay earlier. Its really unfortunate that it has been so abused! I wouldnt touch that with a 10FT pole.......NO WAYYYYYYYY!! Stay clear of that snake @2011 gtcs That guy is ditching this thing for a reason!

If it wasnt for me just starting a new business and trying to get it off its feet a Shelby 1000 would be my next edition!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Holy cow that thing looks mean. Can't imagine how fun that car would be!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I seen that on ebay earlier. Its really unfortunate that it has been so abused! I wouldnt touch that with a 10FT pole.......NO WAYYYYYYYY!! Stay clear of that snake @2011 gtcs That guy is ditching this thing for a reason!

If it wasnt for me just starting a new business and trying to get it off its feet a Shelby 1000 would be my next edition!
Indeed, that speed phenom kid had a little too much fun with it, it's a killer build. It's just been beat to hell. Chris Ruby who use to work at Shelby American knows all about that car. He commented on the Facebook post I made.
Screenshot_20230306_172548_Facebook.jpg

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Indeed, that speed phenom kid had a little too much fun with it, it's a killer build. It's just been beat to hell. Chris Ruby who use to work at Shelby American knows all about that car. He commented on the Facebook post I made.
View attachment 1783723
You really have to wonder why someone would dump that kind of money into his SS and than sell it.......hmmmmm fishyyyyyy mannnn! I bet that motor is about to go......I Bet!!!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
You really have to wonder why someone would dump that kind of money into his SS and than sell it.......hmmmmm fishyyyyyy mannnn! I bet that motor is about to go......I Bet!!!
Agreed, he should have just spent the extra money and had Shelby build the engine to the 1000 spec

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed, he should have just spent the extra money and had Shelby build the engine to the 1000 spec
I dont think that is an option at shelby anymore and thats why he is trying to off it......Trust me I know. I tried to persuade them to build me a Super Snake 1000......Nope..... too late they said.........:rolleyes:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I dont think that is an option at shelby anymore and thats why he is trying to off it......Trust me I know. I tried to persuade them to build me a Super Snake 1000......Nope..... too late they said.........:rolleyes:
I know now its definitely to late, but I figured when he had his widebody package installed, he might have still had an opportunity, either way it doesn't matter. It still really sucks Shelby closed the door on everything for the 07 to 14 GT500.

This was the last video I saw of that car.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I know now its definitely to late, but I figured when he had his widebody package installed, he might have still had an opportunity, either way it doesn't matter. It still really sucks Shelby closed the door on everything for the 07 to 14 GT500.

This was the last video I saw of that car.
For the right amount of money it would still be an investment. Its a nice car (Extremely Rare) but not for 150K if that motor is getting ready to go. That would definitely hurt the value...............

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
For the right amount of money it would still be an investment. Its a nice car (Extremely Rare) but not for 150K if that motor is getting ready to go. That would definitely hurt the value...............
And at 150k I wouldn't want to have to dump more money into it. I would think the tune Shelby puts on the Holeshot cars is still fairly conservative, especially since it has to run on 91 pump gas. You think the engine is down on compression or a rod is maybe getting ready to leave the chat lol. I'm suprised JFKauto hasn't tried to buy it.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Yup......From a investment prospective in order.......

Shelby 1000'S
Super Snake 1000'S
Signature Edition Super Snakes
Super Snake W/ Holeshot package
Super Snake Base 850 HP Package

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup......From a investment prospective in order.......

Shelby 1000"S
SuperSnake 1000"S
Signature Edition Super Snakes
Super Snake W/ Holeshot package
Super Snake Base 850 HP Package
Agreed from an investment perspective, I'd still want a 13/14 holeshot super snake no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread