2007 GSXR 600 Track Bike

Blackoyote

Established Member
*****SOLD SOLD SOLD*****

No it's not street legal as it sits, no nothing comes with it that's not listed below. The headlight and tail light harnesses are still there if you want to make it street legal, and the horn is still on the bike (not hooked up).

Not interested in any number you send me that's less than posted price, and saying the word 'cash' isn't an incentive, that's an expectation.

That being out of the way...I recently acquired a new track bike from a buddy who was getting out of the sport, so I figured I'd let my long trusted one go. It's not perfect cosmetically, but it's a mechanically solid bike that has been well maintained.

Pros:
Clean title

Valves were just checked (1) track day ago and are spot on - done at Carolina Cycle Service by Carlo.

Cooling system has distilled water and Water Wetter

Oil changed every 3-4 days with Castrol Syntec 10w 40 4T

Front and rear brakes have fresh (0) mile PFC fluid

PFC pads up front with only (3) days on them

Vortex pads out back with 6-7 days on them

Goodridge stainless lines up front

SV Racing lap timer - left beacon on wall at RA, but they're only a few dollars if you want to get one

Adjustable clip ons - unsure of brand, were on bike when I got it

Vortex V3 medium grips

Motion Pro V2 Revolver throttle - comes with original box and all the reels

Forks were serviced about a year ago, fresh fluid and oil/dust seals

Suspension was 'setup' by CCS for 200# rider with gear on

Woodcraft frame sliders

Woodcraft ignition harness

EK O-ring chain, Driven rear sprocket, Vortex front - (-1/+1) gearing

Stomp Grip tank pads

Keyless gas cap

Leo Vince SB exhaust

K&N air filter

PC V tuner

S21 tires with (3) slow novice days on them

2008-2010 wheels/rotors

Race plastics - bought them used and can't remember the brand. Upper/lower is rattled canned and obviously they aren't perfect - they've taken a lowside (CMP T14). The rear tail is/was a nice pro paint job, but it's got some rash from the mentioned lowside. If you don't want these plastics I can take off $200. I also have a set of red Shark Skinz that could be swapped with these fairings for another $200.

The tank cowling has been epoxied, no damage to actual tank

Spark plugs were done around 22,500 miles

Oil filter is safety wired

Moto D pre drilled/magnetic oil drain plug - safety wired

Oil fill is wired

Set up for GP shift, but you can change in 5 minutes

The bike still has the kickstand, however you'll have to finish cutting the belly pan in order for it to work.

Cons:
Battery is weak

Plastics aren't mint

This bike is ready for you to show up to your track day and pass tech and be an I group hero.

The price is firm, but I can pull parts if you want to 'negotiate.'

Could be open to trades for a fun car (Miata, Mustang, etc.).

I'm located in Matthews, NC just outside the 485 loop at 74; can view by appointment.

I also have video available if interested.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

coremaster21

Established Member
Nice bike. Would you happen to have an extra exhaust laying around for it? Looking for an exhaust to replace my stock unit.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Nice bike. Would you happen to have an extra exhaust laying around for it? Looking for an exhaust to replace my stock unit.

I actually do have a Yoshi R55 (stainless can, carbon cap) with the cat delete/mid pipe section from my other bike I recently sold...it's not mint, but it's not mangled either. Shoot me a message if you want my contact info for some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread