2008 GT500 wiring diagram

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Does anyone happen to have a complete wiring diagram of 2008 GT500 Fuel system from the fuse boxes to the rear FPDM's.

Thanks

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I looked in the paper Workshop Manuals... no joy.
Thanks for the look. Im having a short in the line for the 2nd fpdm. Reading 1 volt at the back. But at the 2nd small fuse box im getting 13.5 volts. Just to test it did a jumper from the fuse box to the 2nd fpdm in the back and sure enough gave power and the 2nd pump kicked on.

On the 2008 its red wire for the 2nd fpdm and a white wire for 1st fpdm.

cossiedriver

Established Member
This should be it...

Joerg

Attachments

• Electronic Engine Controls - 5.4L. 1.png
    Electronic Engine Controls - 5.4L. 1.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,718
  • Electronic Engine Controls - 5.4L. 2.png
    Electronic Engine Controls - 5.4L. 2.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 785
  • Electronic Engine Controls - 5.4L.p 1,5.png
    Electronic Engine Controls - 5.4L.p 1,5.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 849

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You´re welcome ;-)
Good news . Had a couple issue. 1st was a bad/burned relay for the secondary FPDM. Replaced that and the 2nd fpdm was back online with both fuel pumps working.
2nd issue was partly my fault bad wiring for the kb boost a pump. Wires were getting way too hot due to high resistance and keeping them in the same loom was a bad idea. Rewired and reloomed all the wires individually. Temp went down alot from about 115-118f to 102-105f on the wires and bap.

Poorbrokeboy

Good news . Had a couple issue. 1st was a bad/burned relay for the secondary FPDM. Replaced that and the 2nd fpdm was back online with both fuel pumps working.
2nd issue was partly my fault bad wiring for the kb boost a pump. Wires were getting way too hot due to high resistance and keeping them in the same loom was a bad idea. Rewired and reloomed all the wires individually. Temp went down alot from about 115-118f to 102-105f on the wires and bap.

Poorbrokeboy

I have a similar issue on my 28k GT500. The dealer has replaced the pump twice, the pressure sensor, and both fpdms without fixing the issue. Trying to fix it myself now. Can anyone tell me where that relay is located? Any help appreciated.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have a similar issue on my 28k GT500. The dealer has replaced the pump twice, the pressure sensor, and both fpdms without fixing the issue. Trying to fix it myself now. Can anyone tell me where that relay is located? Any help appreciated.

Its located under the hood on the passenger side on strut tower. There is a very small fuse box and next to that is the small relay box , depending on your option there is three of 4 relays inside there. I recommend only using OEM ford relays.

Users who are viewing this thread