2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8... 76k, super clean, in NC

Teal Terminator

Established Member
SOLD!!!

While this Jeep truly has been one of my favorite vehicles that I have ever owned, it's time for her to go. These things are a ton of fun to drive and the combination of power, AWD, and it being an SUV surprises many a driver. The best part is you can have a 12 sec DD that has utility to it as well. On top of being a great looking vehicle, fully loaded with options, and being unique. The main reason I am selling it is because I recently picked up a supercharged Magnum SRT8. My wife and I were going to keep the Jeep too and let her DD it but she's decided she'd rather be back in a sedan. So below are the details:

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

-76,300 miles (I bought it with 27k miles and at least 75% of the miles since then have been highway... I drive a fair amount for work)

-Every option except subwoofer and block heater. Some of those options are: integrated blue tooth and Sirius Satellite radio, 20G hard drive, touch screen navigation along with DVD rear entertainment package, backup camera with audible sensors, infrared dual zone climate control, sunroof, HID headlights with auto-dimming function, rain sensing windshield wipers, remote start, heated and auto-dimming side mirrors, front and rear heated seats, and more.

-A few of the mods I have added include: Eibach springs, BWoody (sway bar end links, CAI, oil separator), 180 thermostat, Predator w/ Johan tune, 275/315 Nitto Motivo tires, R1 cross-drilled & slotted rotors

-Other items also added/included are: Full LED interior bulb swap, Plasti-dipped B & C pillars, rear fog light harness, Lloyd "SRT8" embroidered mats as well as WeatherTech wet-weather mats, front windows tinted, new Chrysler windshield, and 2014 NAV update. I also had the dealership turn "on" the sideview mirror tilt function when Reverse is engaged, fog lights stay on with high beams, and the ability to see/play DVD's on the front NAV screen.

-It's only been to the track three times and has run a best of 12.74 @ 106.8 mph.

-The body has no dents and the paint is in excellent condition with only a few small rock chips. The interior is in near perfect condition.

-Since my ownership it has always been garaged and has only been hand washed (about every other week, if not more often).

-The engine has only had Mobil 1 in it. All maintenance has been on time and is up to date. It got a new battery in Jan. and the tires have approximately 50% tread left.

-I have a clean CarFax in hand. No accidents and always a NC vehicle.

-The only "negative" I can think of is that I do not have a remote for the rear entertainment system. I do have the pair of wireless headphones though.

This Jeep is in excellent condition top to bottom and is a blast to drive, you won't be disappointed. They truly are unique vehicles and a hell of a bang for buck as far as I am concerned.

Looking to get $29,500. Not looking for any trades.

Respond here, PM me, or email me at [email protected] with any additional questions.

Thanks,
Ryan

DSC_0371_zps2a1d4b78.jpg

DSC_0424_zpsf6e85e7a.jpg

DSC_0345_zps11b39797.jpg

11_zps8d6ffc78.jpg

14_zpsc081f23a.jpg

15_zps51996c86.jpg

DSC_2452_zpscae06197.jpg

Last edited:

newbie1276

Established Member
Excellent ride and good price. Whoever buys this is getting a lot of vehicle for the price. As I just traded mine in same year 65k miles bone stock for the same price your asking .
Got a brand new overland Cherokee need better gas mileage. GLWS hopefully it will sell fast .

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I feel like I have seen this truck on LX Forums back in the day when I had my Charger.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I feel like I have seen this truck on LX Forums back in the day when I had my Charger.

I am on LXForums but I haven't been on there nearly as long as I have been on there. I may have just joined that forum after, or just before, purchasing my Magnum SRT8.

If you change your mind about trading, I have a nice lightning with 18,230 miles.

Mmmm, don't tempt me with the L. :) I had one, loved it, always said I'd own another one day. I really can't/won't afford it right now but just give me the basic rundown. What year? Is it stock?

Teal Terminator

Established Member
LINOGT, great looking L but more than I'd want to spend on one. And it's black... I just can't do black, lol. Thanks for the info though.

Users who are viewing this thread