2008 Shelby GT500 build thread.. NEVER complete..

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Well just ordered the Mcleod RXT clutch thanks to Lethal Performance and the 19 days of Christmas got an awesome discount on it. :cool:

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well just ordered the Mcleod RXT clutch thanks to Lethal Performance and the 19 days of Christmas got an awesome discount on it. :cool:

Thanks for the order! We are glad to help get you hooked up! Feel free to send me a PM or let us know if we can be of any assistance at all in the future! #teamlethal

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
747AA5BD-ED49-40C6-B183-49FF1ADA2DAE.jpeg
Just received the McLeod RXT Street Twin disc clutch kit with lightened steel fly wheel.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Full exhaust and McLeod clutch, pilot bearing, Slave cylinder. (Previous 680/722)
gonna be getting tuned in the next couple of days and see what it makes. Gonna be using boostane Or VP Madditive or some type of octane booster.

Next mods are cams and JDM GT500 1200hp iron block engine kit. Billet oil pump gears.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
My next mods are going to be that last for awhile unless I upgrade the supercharger again lol. Going to be doing cams and a built motor.

I’m gonna talk with my tuner but figured I would ask the experts of SVTP, while doing cams and built motor is it ok to add a 10% lower? At this point I’ll unfortunately still be on pump gas with an additive of some sort.

So will it be safe to add a 10% lower or is it kind of pointless.?

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
My next mods are going to be that last for awhile unless I upgrade the supercharger again lol. Going to be doing cams and a built motor.

I’m gonna talk with my tuner but figured I would ask the experts of SVTP, while doing cams and built motor is it ok to add a 10% lower? At this point I’ll unfortunately still be on pump gas with an additive of some sort.

So will it be safe to add a 10% lower or is it kind of pointless.?

fwiw, local guy here with a 2011, built sleeved 5.8. added the proper cams and lined everything up with a 3.6KB and makes north of 900 on 93. I have seen the dyno and the gapping of many crotch rockets on I-95 with my own eyes.

idk, why a person would need a 10% lower if your results were near what his were after the build

Users who are viewing this thread