2008 vette dynos 400 RWHP STOCK no break in

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
for me i think the C6 vette is not a very good looking car. but for a chic it makes for a pretty hot car. its amazing how the C6 Z06 with what few changes to the body it has, etc looks so much better. i think the shelby GT-500 is a better looking car then the C6 and i think the C6 Z06 is a better looking car than the shelby GT-500. obviously, i think the Ford Gt and the Viper look better than than all of them combined as this is what i spent my $$$ on. if you think i sound vain, you would be right. all of these cars can be modified to go faster so why not buy the one that looks the best? i don't know anybody who leaves their car stock. the only C6 vette that i have ever seen that i thought looked good was a yellow one and that is because one of the hottest milfs i have ever seen stepped out of the car with a similar colored dress on and blonde hair, etc. i was so drawn to the combination of a sports car put together with a hot chic that i just had to go up to her and talk to her. i told her that the red camaro you see over there is mine and that i own a Z06 too. she told me of previous vettes that she used to own. i told her that i was buying my wife the new mustang and she told me that her hubby bought her this new vette and that he drives a C3 vette. i thought to myself you know my wife is just as hot as this milf and younger than her too. it was then that i considered buying my wife a C6 vette instead of the mustang but i quickly came to my senses and decided that would be a bad idea because she would have way to many men like me trying to get in her panties. so come next month when i place an order for my wifes new 2008 mustang GT she will become Mustang Sandy. but man did the milf in that vette ever make me think twice.......

Last edited:

Bob Cosby

Established Member
Looks are very subjective. I like the new Vette, like the Mustang, love the GT, don't care for the Viper. But the next guy down the road might have the exact opposite opinion, and he'd be just as right as I am.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
To some of you on here, face it, Chevy designed something superior to the Mustang, and the GT500 IMO. It isn't the fault of Mustang/Cobra/Gt500 enthusiasts, just Ford engineers sucked big time along with dealer mark ups. The new Corvettes are coming out with 430 rated hp, thats 30 more than last years C6. The sad thing is that Ford has/had all these great concepts and awesome things that could have helped a lot with competition, like the Boss 5.0 that made around 420 hp NA, but I hear only 1000 of those will be made.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It must piss Chevy off that a pony car is even in the same comparisons as the "vette. HEHEHEHE

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
this thred is gay as ****. Poeple ego **** battlin here. Reminds me of the 03 cobra vs c5 z06 threads.

After sayin all the above. The lsx platform is bad bitch and will continue to do what ford has failed to do for years, make good quality NA power. I wouldnt be worried about the vette. I would be worried about the next Fbody's or whatever when they come out with the lsx/6.0/6.2L in the cheapman's drag car and smackdown anything ford has to offer in the same class, just like the 98-02 Fbody's did.

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
broke7 said:
this thred is gay as ****. Poeple ego **** battlin here. Reminds me of the 03 cobra vs c5 z06 threads.

After sayin all the above. The lsx platform is bad bitch and will continue to do what ford has failed to do for years, make good quality NA power. I wouldnt be worried about the vette. I would be worried about the next Fbody's or whatever when they come out with the lsx/6.0/6.2L in the cheapman's drag car and smackdown anything ford has to offer in the same class, just like the 98-02 Fbody's did.

Well said. :coolman:

broeli

Established Member
DaleM said:
It must piss Chevy off that a pony car is even in the same comparisons as the "vette. HEHEHEHE
Why should Chevy be pissed off that they have a car that is the same price or cheaper and outperforms the Shelby in every catagory. I could see them being pissed if a Ford pony car performed the same and cost half the price...that's not the case though. Ford should be the one that is pissed :) They offered the Ford GT that was pretty much equal in performance to the Z06 that was/is half the price :-D Not to mention the Camaro coming out that is sure to snatch some more sales from the Mustang.

99SVTcobraVERT

gentleman one of your own has had his eyes opened.... i drove a 6spd manual z51 with the optional dual mode exhaust and wow.... i think that would honestly run all up in my cobra's ass and def pull off at top end speeds... i wouldnt be suprised to see them trapping 119-120 with z51 and m6 trans

Fourcam330

Established Member
broke7 said:

Ford has an answer to the LSX motors, unfortunately it won't debut until MY '11.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Ford has an answer to the LSX motors, unfortunately it won't debut until MY '11.

Ford just seems way behind in the engine development game.

If Ford will finally have an answer by MY'11, what will GM have by then?

Users who are viewing this thread