2009/10 NBA thread.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Well guys the NBA kicks off it's season today! Let's discuss the season's progression and prediction's in here.

I'm posting this in road side to keep all of the Laker hater-aid to a minimum.

This is the first time in several seasons that I manage to score some great opening day seats at Staples so I'm pretty stoked. :rockon:

LAKE SHOW! :rockon::banana::rockon::banana:

My predictions:

Laker's will get another 65+ win season and beat the Cavs in the finals in 5 games. Boston fans will realize there won't be another dynasty anytime soon. :kaboom:

Discuss.

NEOH1

Established Member
My predictions:
Laker's will get another 65+ win season and beat the Cavs in the finals in 5 games. Boston fans will realize there won't be another dynasty anytime soon. :kaboom:
Discuss.

I second your prediction. CLE just can't seem to win it all. It hurt me to find out the Lakers got Artest.:dw:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I second your prediction. CLE just can't seem to win it all. It hurt me to find out the Lakers got Artest.:dw:

I was sketchy about 'ron-ron' at first, but I'm not so worried about him anymore.

Either way time will tell.

Yes indeed.

The blazer's are looking good too. Still too young, but definitely an up and coming team.

XtraTQ

Established Member
All hail the King! I'd like to see the Cav's win it all, but the Lakers are going to be pretty tough again this year.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Lakers will have a damned good season.

Sure hope someone sends Ariza a postcard. :beer:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Did u see AC Green last night at the ring ceremony. He is still sporting the fro!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread