2009 GT500 vs Hellcat

gearhead08

Established Member
Long story short. I was going home for the night of fun with my Mustang Club when one my buddies calls me. He tells me he has a friend that just got a brand new hell cat and he is down to run. So I tell him It will take me a quick minute to get to mexico but I will get there fairly shortly. So I arrive in mexico. We do three runs. The first one. We do a 40 roll and I instant pull him about 2 cars shift gears and well gets worse.. The 2nd one he misses a gear I destroy him. The third run was like the 1st one except a little higher roll I believe. That being said they were cool guys. In fact probably the coolest people that I have ever ran. They didn't give a crap if they lost or won. They were just having fun like me. I never thought I would find some people with solid heads on their shoulders that own a hellcat. Good times.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Good kills. I'm the same way. Unless someone is talking trash, i don't race to win. I race for fun. That's why I lose most races. I'm always racing cars and bikes out of my league.

gearhead08

Established Member
Nice kill OP! Mods? I'm on my phone and can't see your sig if you have them listed.

2009 GT500 - vmp stripper tvs/w port matched inlet & vmp 2.4 pulley, 67 mm throttle body, jlt 123mm intake, 90mm idler, M&H 275 45 18 drag radials, afco dual fan h/e /w big reservoir, offroad H-Pipe. VMP PNP boosters and ID1000s. 663rwhp and 683rwtq on a Mustang Dyno. on E85.

Speedboosted

Established Member
What does your injector duty cycle look like with the ID's on e85? I swear, if someone actually stays open with an e85 pump near me, and it tests out well, I'm getting parts for it. Hopefully all I would need is just the 1000's

Good kills by the way. He wasn't ready lol

gearhead08

Established Member
What does your injector duty cycle look like with the ID's on e85? I swear, if someone actually stays open with an e85 pump near me, and it tests out well, I'm getting parts for it. Hopefully all I would need is just the 1000's

Good kills by the way. He wasn't ready lol

Thanks Much! Injector duty cycle was pretty close to maxed out in the low 90s I believe with my dual PnP boosters for my stock pumps.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
again, awesome kill OP!! mod list is not even as stout as i would have thought! I love reading all of the butt hurt on FB! :thumbsup:

HandBanana

Established Member
With your mods, it makes sense. Is there really that much tune-ability left in the Hell Kittens? Basic bolt-ons I get and maybe a blower port and some different pulleys but how difficult will that be with their ECUs?

Users who are viewing this thread