2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 Raven edition

cbradley49

Established Member
still for sale. bike now has exactly 300 miles now. i took it for a little cruise this weekend. I will pay for the first service for the buyer. the first service is due at 600 miles

cbradley49

Established Member
oh, and it was parked next to a bunch of harleys and this is the only one that drew peoples attention, haha. And theres alot of rednecks where i live, haha.

cbradley49

Established Member
it is my opinion too. I cant even get my lender on the phone to talk to her about the mach. she is so "busy" i guess.

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
i gotta get at least $2500 to break even. Ill think about it though.

not to be a dick. but breaking even now a days is kind of a dream?

Especially when you buy a bike brand new.

I got my 06 R6 Raven with 1500 miles on it for under $7,000.

If you really want it gone, id think about the guys offer for 1500 and the payments.

Its one less headache for you.

Nice bike choice BTW :beer:

-Sean

cbradley49

Established Member

If you really want it gone, id think about the guys offer for 1500 and the payments.

-Sean

I know i prolly wont break even, but i dont have to sell it. Im not in a situation, where i would have to. if i do decide, to sell it, ill consider his offer, but right now, im very happy with the bike. But to me, everything is for sale for the right price

cbradley49

Established Member

-Sean

thanks for the compliment. Ill prolly just end up keeping it. but if the right deal comes along, i wont mind selling it.

cbradley49

Established Member
where r u located? and how would we go about transfering the payments over to me?

I have a deal kinda in the works, if it falls through, ill let you know. Ill have to call the bank that it is financed through and get them to switch it over to your name. Ill get in touch with them and see how I would go about this

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
thanks for the compliment. Ill prolly just end up keeping it. but if the right deal comes along, i wont mind selling it.

Dude, I'm getting a little tired of people using the economy as a reason to try to steal stuff.

Like anything else, the bike is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Just because some people are scared to spend money, doesn't automatically mean the person who's in the market for this kind of bike won't jump on this deal.

The company my wife and I (I just resigned/volunteered for a layoff) work for has a Honda cycles dealership. They're making a TON of money and are selling more bikes than ever. This is an enthusiast product with a near cult following.

People will FIND the money to buy a motorcycle.

The economy is tough, but it's not so tough that every single thing that's for sale has to be sold at a loss.

That's an asinine position only used by people who are trying to get something cheap.

Dude, this bike is nice. While I'd love to be the guy who offered you 1500 and take over payments if you said yes, I'd also understand if you didn't sell it.

I'm not saying this to anyone in particular in this thread. I'm just saying this because I see it just about everywhere I look these days. :(

Good luck,
Alan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread