2010 Camaro is looking better and better

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Most likely I will end up buying a 08-09 C6. IMO the best performance valued car out there, specially if you get one used, low miles and cheap. I'm a sellout lol!

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
I'd hate to say it but 428HP for 33K brand new, That is more impressive than what our 03-04 cobra first came out at, but the 03-04 were pretty cheap for power bolt on's

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Depending on a car to get laid? wow.... :bored:

Not even going to respond to this stupidity, sorry for all the boring texans on this site, We will in a highly populated area with MILLIONS of people so our pickens arent slim, I am sure you guys marry your high school sweethearts in a town populated by 100,000.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Not even going to respond to this stupidity, sorry for all the boring texans on this site, We will in a highly populated area with MILLIONS of people so our pickens arent slim, I am sure you guys marry your high school sweethearts in a town populated by 100,000.

1. You responded.
2. I'm not from Texas.

:bored:

vickerw

Established Member

Hmmm! Thats funny cause Houston, which I live right outside of, is the 4th largest populated city in America.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread