2010 Camaro is looking better and better

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
I guess you guys will call me a sell out, but the new 2010 Camaro looks awesome I am definitely impressed with the interior pics also. Car doesn't seem to pricey if it stays towards MSRP.

But my #1 choice still is the 2005/2007 C6 Corvette, It will be the same price as a new camaro or even cheaper plus it weight 700Lbs lighter and will make my job of getting laid even easier.

GT500's doesn't look like they are coming down in price anytime soon, but with all the issues I encountered building a perfect turbo cobra I want to build something other than a ford.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I have my eye on the Pontiac G8 GXP wit the 6.2ltr. Low 13's @ 109 mph in the 1/4 and that's bone stock auto! Priced around $37k not bad.

vickerw

Established Member
Since when did a car get you laid?:shrug: If a chick/dude, whichever you may prefer, wants you for your car then you are in bad shape.:nonono:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Since when did a car get you laid?:shrug: If a chick/dude, whichever you may prefer, wants you for your car then you are in bad shape.:nonono:

He never said he needed it.

But if a girl looks at a guy that drives a 1996 Dodge Caravan in fair condition (interior 7/10 exterior 8/10) with say, 216,000 miles on it

then take the SAME guy but put him in a 2003 Mustang Cobra with a 3.4 Whipple and built IRS and perect Comp Orange paint...

Who would she choose? :beer:

vickerw

Established Member

But if a girl looks at a guy that drives a 1996 Dodge Caravan in fair condition (interior 7/10 exterior 8/10) with say, 216,000 miles on it

then take the SAME guy but put him in a 2003 Mustang Cobra with a 3.4 Whipple and built IRS and perect Comp Orange paint...

OHHHH!!! I get it now!!! LOL. That makes sense!:beer: I would go with the Vette then!
Now if you told my Wife that your Comp. Orange Cobra had a 3.4 Whipple & a built IRS or solid axle, she would look at you like you were freakin' crazy! But maybe there are Women out there that would know what you are talking about!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member

First off I have never needed a car to get laid, but unfortunately we live in a shallow society and shallow girls seem to have the hottest bodies, but I want a C6 because
- A. It's newer
- B. Will come with a warranty
- C. Great Summer Car
- D. Shows an upgrade in class, when I got the cobra I was working 2
jobs and making a total of 55K per year add some time and smarts
I am a lot higher than that and working one job.
- E. Fast and great handling

vickerw

Established Member
Yeah I would get the C6 then. They are a better all around car & an upgrade in class in society & will show you have money & your right shallow chicks dig that!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

hhwhatthe

SVT Lacking
Established Member
First off I have never needed a car to get laid, but unfortunately we live in a shallow society and shallow girls seem to have the hottest bodies, but I want a C6 because
- A. It's newer
- C. Great Summer Car

lol dont worry im from jersey and i know what you mean, actually it sounds like we live pretty close im in colonia right next to rahway

DrZacharyus

Banned

She would think the IRS means he owes tax!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Anyone that calls you a "sellout" is an idiot. Buy what you like!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
- A. It's newer
- C. Great Summer Car

No dude..... You live in NJ. Did that my first 28 years and that is how a good majority of the women there think, with their wallet.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Eh, there is still something about the new camaro that just doesn't look right. The front of it looks weird along with the tail lights. Haven't seen the interior so I can't comment there.

Just notice the getting laid comment... Yeah, there are much cheaper ways to go about getting laid if that's why you are into this car thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread