2010 Ford raptor for sale or Trade

SC351fox

Established Member
Looking to sell or trade my 2010 Ford raptor 6.2 80k miles. Perfect condition just used to commute to work 60miles everyday . The truck is black on black with every available option, Nav, Backup camera, p0ower rear sliding window, premium sound, sync, moonroof..
I'm selling for $36000 or trade for supercharged SVT lightning, 2003-2004 Cobra or 1993 cobra. With cash difference, book value for book value.
Soory, will get pics posted soon or I can email what I have. My email is [email protected]

wantone

Established Member
cobra

I have a freshly done 03 Cobra 2.9 whipple sparco carbon fiber drive shaft and tons of mods professional just done. I would need your truck plus 10k
Looking to sell or trade my 2010 Ford raptor 6.2 80k miles. Perfect condition just used to commute to work 60miles everyday . The truck is black on black with every available option, Nav, Backup camera, p0ower rear sliding window, premium sound, sync, moonroof..
I'm selling for $36000 or trade for supercharged SVT lightning, 2003-2004 Cobra or 1993 cobra. With cash difference, book value for book value.
Soory, will get pics posted soon or I can email what I have. My email is [email protected]

SC351fox

Established Member
I would be open to discuss offers if someone is serious and has seen the truck and wants to discuss it further or is face to face with cash in hand obviously. I have had a lot of text and emailed offers. Thanks for the interest.

SC351fox

Established Member
Sorry about the delay with pics, I had hoped to get a chance to detail the truck and post some, unfortunately I didn't get the time with the cold winter we had. I have a sale pending. I will post pics if for some reason the sale falls through.

URLOOSN

Established Member
04 yellow convertible modified with ccw classics flawless condition 42k miles what would you value it at don't go off of blue book

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Pictures would definitely help.. i have an 03 Lightning am thinking about selling soon.

Users who are viewing this thread