2010 GT500 19" Forged Wheels/Tires

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
I have a set of 19" 2010 GT500 forged OEM wheels and Goodyear f-1's with only 500 miles on them, TMPS sensors still installed. Front Right wheel has paint only damage that has been touched up and smoothed with factory OEM match paint, but it is still slightly visible. The other three wheels are absolutely perfect. I have been folowing the prices ofthese wheels closely, so no low ball offers. Attached are a close up picture of the damgaed wheel and then a few feet away shot, it is much more noticable in the picture than in person on the car. The repair looks textures but it has been wetsanded smooth to a touch in pesron and the color match is pretty close. I am sure a professional could repair it perfect if you are real picky.

I am selling these wheels local pick up only for now, mainly due to the fact that I want the buyer to see the damaged wheel in person so there is no question on satisfaction with the purchase. I am in Shrevport La, about 3 hrs from DFW and 4 from Houston, 4 from Little Rock, 5 or so from Baton Rouge/NO. I want 2000$ for the wheels/tires/tmps sensors, I have seen sets go for 2500-2700 on ebay.

*Local Pick Up Only*
dsc04350j.jpg

dsc04351s.jpg

Driver72

Established Member
OK.
I will be in Shreveport for business from early July to early August.
I'll contact you again then. I'm not interested in the tires, so if you still have them
in early August and would consider selling just the wheels, I'd come and take a look.
If I like them, I'd take them home with me.

Thanks

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
btw, any idea how much the 2010 GT500 wheels weigh? Or the wheel/tire combo?

Thanks

Not sure, they are pretty light though, they are Forged 1 piece wheels. I can not sell just the wheels though, if I do there is no way I am going to be able to get rid of 4 Goodyear Supercar tires in rare 19" staggered sizes, I would be stuck with the tires and I do not want that ,the tires litterly have zero wear on them.

Driver72

Established Member
OK, tell you what, I'll be in Shreveport next week, PM me your phone number or email address and I'll contact you next weekend and I'll come take a look at the wheels/tires.
I want to see the damage and paint fix. I usually would not buy wheels with any damage on them but I'll take a look to see if it bothers me or not.

Thanks

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
trade

would you be interested in a trade for 20"x0 5 Spoke Silver Saleen Extreme Rims(Authentic) + Tires or just the rims + cash? I have a set of extremes brand new in the box....lemme know.

Users who are viewing this thread