2010 GT500 Twin Turbo

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Not motivated enough to sell at $30,000 if that's what you're wondering.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Hahaha I take it he made that offer once already?

Nope, just assuming what was coming. I'm convinced nobody on this board has any money and is just out to get something for nothing.

Most common PM I'm receiving - "OMG is has over 50,000 miles! The car is worthless! I'll give you $29,000 CASH tomorrow."

Hilarious. I'm this close to saying screw it and just driving the wheels off of the car. My in-laws are building a house out in Colorado and I can't think of anything that sounds cooler than doing a cross country trip in a 700 hp GT500 once a year.

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Trust me I am not that guy. I just noticed you said you were motivated to sell to wasnt sure what kind of price you would be willing to let it go for. Trust me I have been there done that when I sold my 03 Cobra. That offers I was getting for that car were a joke!

Nope, just assuming what was coming. I'm convinced nobody on this board has any money and is just out to get something for nothing.

Most common PM I'm receiving - "OMG is has over 50,000 miles! The car is worthless! I'll give you $29,000 CASH tomorrow."

Hilarious. I'm this close to saying screw it and just driving the wheels off of the car. My in-laws are building a house out in Colorado and I can't think of anything that sounds cooler than doing a cross country trip in a 700 hp GT500 once a year.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
No problem, I remember your car. I can imagine the offers you received for it.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
No problem, I remember your car. I can imagine the offers you received for it.

It was terrible. Getting people saying the car isnt even worth 20k. Getting offers for 15k. You couldnt even buy a stock cobra @ that time for 20k that was in the shape mine was in.

Goodluck with the sale though. I am actually in the market for another 03-04 but I saw this thread and figured I would ask. I wouldnt dare offer 30k, unless I knew you were that desperate. But I know what its worth even with the miles. 35k is actually a very fair price

No worries man, didn't mean you in particular, poor choice of words.

No prob!

buddha93

Established Member

And chances are they don't even have $500 to their name.Lot of tire kicking kids who couldn't even afford the insurance on a car like this.

GLWS, car looks solid.:thumbsup:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
And chances are they don't even have $500 to their name.Lot of tire kicking kids who couldn't even afford the insurance on a car like this.

GLWS, car looks solid.:thumbsup:

Funny you should say that, insurance is surprisingly cheap. :D

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Even with the miles- at $35k- I can't believe this thing hasn't sold.

I didnt read back- but did the car make it to eBay?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, went to eBay and got the same low ball offers as here so I didn't renew the listing.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Car is no longer for sale, I've decided to keep it and enjoy it for at least another summer. Thanks for everyone that had a genuine interest.

Users who are viewing this thread