2010 Raptor 6.2 Black/Black in Alabama

black96snake

Established Member
TRADED IT IN

I'm putting my 2010 F150 Raptor up for sale.

I'm asking $39,990. I've been offered $38,003 trade with 4% tax savings that is right about $39,520. So I'm offering it up at my trade value pretty much.

It's Tuxedo Black with black leather and has 13K miles.
It's got the 6.2 liter engine.
It's got the luxury package (heated seats, power adjustable pedals, auto climate control, upgraded Sony sound system, SYNC, Sirius satellite radio etc.)
It's also is equipped with the rear view camera (a must with a big truck like this), bed extended, and tailgate step.
I also had a spray in bed liner installed from the dealer when I bought the truck.
The satellite radio account is also paid up for the coming year.

I bought the truck back in July 2010 from Town and Country Ford in Bessemer, Alabama after searching for months for one with just the right options. It's been my daily driver and 98% of the miles are highway from my house to office and a couple business trips out of town. The closest it has been to off road is being driven in a gravel parking lot. I paid right at $45,000 for the truck so this is a good chance to save thousands on what is pretty much a brand new truck. I've received more compliments and random thumbs up with this truck than any other vehicle I've ever owned. I will truly be sad to see it go but a new house purchase is in my near future and letting the truck go will assist with that.

I've had all the service done at Adamson Ford in downtown Birmingham. I've had the oil changed 3 times so far and the tires rotated once. The truck has not given me any problems. It's not eaten/drank/smoked in. It has no paint work and has never been in an accident. I've got all the records that go with the truck.

I'll have to get some pics, but with only 13K miles it's pretty much new.

Last edited:

black96snake

Established Member
Raptor001.jpg

Raptor028.jpg

Raptor007.jpg

Raptor008.jpg

Raptor012.jpg

WLDSVT

Established Member
Traded it in

I guess you traded it in today. The dealer called me . Have fun with the new car. Maybe I can do some trading with the dealer to get it back in Alabama .:beer:

black96snake

Established Member
I guess you traded it in today. The dealer called me . Have fun with the new car. Maybe I can do some trading with the dealer to get it back in Alabama .:beer:

Cool. I hope it was ok to give them your number. The tax savings made it cheaper for me to trade than sell private.

black96snake

Established Member
It was ok.
How do you like the turbo Cayne ?

I ended up getting a Cayman S. They had special financing on CPO cars and it allowed me to get over 5k in cash back along with saving ~$200 a month on gas.

So that will really help with the new house.

Users who are viewing this thread