2010 SCAB In Wa, 6.2. SUV trade?

Matter

Established Member
2010 Ford Raptor Supercab, 6.2, just 80,000 miles. Has dual power leather seats, power adjustable pedals, factory 4.10 gears with locker, heated seats and mirrors, dual auto climate control.
Excellent condition, has new AMP power running boards, Xtang Trifecta folding tonneau cover with Hartz canvas covering, SCT Tuner from 5-Star with 4 tunes and one still available. Just spent $1000 having the shocks rebuilt by werebuildshocks.com and have the flutterstack valving mod. Has remote start. Has spray in bedliner, and Pop N Lock tailgate lock, power rear slider. Wheels are in great shape with no curb rash or chips in the paint, the tires are excellent with less than 8,ooo miles on them.
It was black and I was tired of it looking the same as all other the black Raptors, so it was professionally repainted Ford Lithium Gray in PPG Urethane. Custom Raptor Logo along lower cab is vinyl and can be easily removed if desired. Bed, doors, trim etc. were all removed for the respray and it looks factory inside and out. This was not done for any other reason than cosmetic as the original Tuxedo Black was in great shape and the truck had no body damage. Interior perfect front and back. No rust, ever. This truck has no issues, runs, shifts and drives perfect.
$32,500 and I will keep any accessory not wanted and adjust price accordingly. Will consider nice SUV in part trade. I am in Moses Lake.
20170718_151511.jpg
20170718_151626.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread