2010 supercharged raptor

hitmix300

Established Member
I have been thinking about selling my baby for awhile now. I have moved on to other projects and hobbies and this truck is just sitting in garage and is being neglected.

The truck is fully loaded minus tailgate step. I've added some FRPP hot rod cams, e-force supercharger, true dual 3" exhaust, n-fab front bumper with 4 HID lights, front top perch adjustment, 2nd usb port (hidden) & sct x3 tuner.

All the stock equipment will be included as well from the supercharger install. Exhaust as well.

This truck only has 26k miles on it and i bought it new in November of 2009. I'm sure your waiting for this. I would like to get 38000 for the truck. Please feel free to PM me or give me a text 5 if you're interested in a nice, well maintained truck.

edit: truck currently runs rough at idle after supercharger install. it has a proper tune from JDM but still needs to be dialed in. i'll be willing to split the dyno tune costs with the next owner. once the motor is at full temp, there are NO issues.

Last edited:

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
i have an 03 cobra vert and a 99 lighting all with mods and really clean text me at 5026643905

Users who are viewing this thread