2010 Terminator Shootout, May 29th 2010

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
this should be fun people.... cobras everywhere we had fun the first year so lets keep it going. i will be running OPEN

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I should be there also. Eaton Class or can we get a Eaton "Nitrous" class lol?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
like I said on ModFords...Im iffy because of the date....will see what I can do though

I will spread the word

redfire03 svt

Established Member
My wife is pregnant so count me out this year.

congrats buddy, as a father of two under the age of 2 1/2 yrs old, don't just count yourself out this year, count yourself out period, lol. :dw:

I still have my mustangs in my sig but over the past 2 1/2 years, I can count on my one hand how many hours I have spent with the cars.:lol1:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
congrats buddy, as a father of two under the age of 2 1/2 yrs old, don't just count yourself out this year, count yourself out period, lol. :dw:

I still have my mustangs in my sig but over the past 2 1/2 years, I can count on my one hand how many hours I have spent with the cars.:lol1:

LOL, thank you. :beer:

mustang john

Established Member

Haha that is soooo true! I have twin 10 month old girls and my Cobra has pretty much gone untouched since they were born but its all good they are the light of my life and couldnt imagine it without them!!

BUT i do really wish i could go to the shootout and bust some good numbers, if i ever get to the track im hoping to see some mid to high 10s with the changes i made to the Cobra (pre babys of course lol).

Last edited:

da2k17

Established Member
id love to come down, i dont mind the ride at all. i would, however, hate breaking something that far from home, im going to have to think about this.

Users who are viewing this thread