2010 Terminator Shootout, May 29th 2010

04yellowcobra

Established Member
looks like im out for racing. the car' suspension is not done. dont want to risk anything and rush into anything and then regret it. so i'll be watching you guys :beer:

I think we may have just found our announcer ^ haha waddya say Carlos?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
what time are you getting in Jake? I have planned a night out tomorrow night. so you may need a power nap.

ahhhahahaha...Ill be good...getting a good nights sleep tonight...hopefully 6hrs...hahaha

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'll have a video camera for someone to use also. PLEASE...................

That's one thing we need to make sure we get. Then get Jake to make a nice video.:rockon:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
3 days away...Im ready to tear up the bracket class in my stock cobra lol.
Posi you should give away the ported blower for the bracket class, cause you know whos going to win the eaton class already has a posi port lol

Free Race Port is being given away different than the overall winner. So if Jake wins he won't get the Race Port.;-) We'll decide that sometime Saturday.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Free Race Port is being given away different than the overall winner. So if Jake wins he won't get the Race Port.;-) We'll decide that sometime Saturday.

so Im excluded?? oh man...and I was just going to put it next to the other eaton.....

0.jpg

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i dont mind recording at all for anyone that needs it. i will be bringing my camers too. but i will have plenty of time sonce i wont be busy with anything.

as far as announcer...i suck at it. maybe someone will step up

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
and if anyone wants a Swarr Bar...got a brandy new one I can bring down for you for cheap

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Somebody PLEASE volunteer to use Jakes Bad Ass High Def Camcorder so we can have a record of the event, hell I'll pony up a few dollars for a burned DVD disk, I'm sure Tons of other members here will do the same! You said you girlfriend is big into this stuff, I'm sure she has Nice editing software?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Somebody PLEASE volunteer to use Jakes Bad Ass High Def Camcorder so we can have a record of the event, hell I'll pony up a few dollars for a burned DVD disk, I'm sure Tons of other members here will do the same! You said you girlfriend is big into this stuff, I'm sure she has Nice editing software?

she is into pics...Im into video. I just put up a couple vids of friends on my youtube account w/ the new HD camera. vids look great and even better on my HD tv!

TRBO VNM

mike, I assume very shortly if not already. he said he will be here about 4-5pm and it takes like 9hrs. were you able to grab those adapters and cable?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Folks, I will be keeping an eye on the weather. And I will be calling MIR around noon to see what our options are.

I will keep everyone informed.

Thanks
Jason

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
mike, I assume very shortly if not already. he said he will be here about 4-5pm and it takes like 9hrs. were you able to grab those adapters and cable?

Yes I have them ready to go. See you either in front of your house in the Morn or at the track.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
OK boys and girls!

Spoke with Jason Miller

We can try to run tomorrow, show up as planned and they will do their best to run the event.

If we want we can postpone the event until Sunday as of right now the weather looks great for Sunday. But we will have to work in with the test and tune that is happening the same time.

Or we can try and race tomorrow and if we can't get the event done, go back on Sunday and finish.

Let me know what you guys think is best and what do you want to do. I know people are coming from far and wide and I would like to make every attempt to make this event happen.

Feel free to call me if you would rather talk to me on the phone about it. 724-433-1005.

Thanks
Jason

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ok fellas,

We are moving the event to Sunday ... the rain may clear off but for sake of two trips to Southern MD, Sunday it is.

So update:

Get to the gates at 9:30 AM Sunday so we can all pull in and pit together.
We will be running the event with a test and tune session so those who wanted to run test and tune just pay for the test and tune part of the event.

The event will now run later in the day because of the later start. So come prepared.

Sorry for the confusion but we can't all predict mother earth!

See you all at the track on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread