2011-12 Street System Overview Video

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO7gAsynrdY&list=UU6RP4MdgMvucc8kCoRNFd1g&feature=plcp"]MBRP - Full Mustang Shelby Exhaust System - YouTube[/nomedia]

jenkins_1120

Established Member
i just got my race series installed today. i love it very happy with the sound. i also have your exhaust on my truck.

i did have a quick question. im waiting on my Mbrp H pipe that i ordered will that work with the long tubes? i noticed its a 3 piece so i would assume it would but just wasnt sure. when are your long tubes going to be avaliable?

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i just got my race series installed today. i love it very happy with the sound. i also have your exhaust on my truck.

i did have a quick question. im waiting on my Mbrp H pipe that i ordered will that work with the long tubes? i noticed its a 3 piece so i would assume it would but just wasnt sure. when are your long tubes going to be avaliable?

Our long tubes are shipping now. As far as the 3 piece questions, are you meaning how it's purchased in three part numbers?

jenkins_1120

Established Member
no i orderd the o/r H and just going off the pics it looks like a 3 piece. im j/w if the H pipe i ordered will work with your long tubes?

jenkins_1120

Established Member
im still on the stock H pipe its really quiet cruising around but you go WOT its awesome sounding which is what i wanted quiet around town until you get into it.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I know ever one has barked for an H-pipe but do you have plans for an X? Personally I like an X over H any day, I prefer the rip over the bark. The system looks beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread