2011 Catoctin Mountain Cruise!!! Sunday, November 13th!

Which day, Saturday or Sunday?

• Saturday

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickF1011

Established Member
And sorry if i forget your alls names. I am great with faces, but i SUCK with names!

Ha! Same here. After meeting you all several times now I still only remember a few names. Using screen names on the forums doesn't help either. Posting in the facebook group helps!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Ha! Same here. After meeting you all several times now I still only remember a few names. Using screen names on the forums doesn't help either. Posting in the facebook group helps!

There is a facebook group?? I have Bens, Kents, and Mustafas name down. Thats about it. I remember the guy who drives a white vert, the guy with a silver coupe, and the guy who drives the beastly looking 98 cobra from MIR meet/this one. But thats about it haha. So if ive talked to you numerous times and i ask you your name, please dont take offense lol.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Before we left the State Farm Bldg, I counted 37 Mustangs (some were gone getting gas too), 1 Lightning, and 2 Subarus. Great turnout.

I think I counted 43 when thay were all there.
That's when we were being scolded for wizzing in the grass.

There is a facebook group?? I have Bens, Kents, and Mustafas name down. Thats about it. I remember the guy who drives a white vert, the guy with a silver coupe, and the guy who drives the beastly looking 98 cobra from MIR meet/this one. But thats about it haha. So if ive talked to you numerous times and i ask you your name, please dont take offense lol.

We're all in that boat. Dwight's about the only one that remembered everyone. It's easier the more often we get together.

Last edited:

flattrack53

Established Member
Everyone should post there SVTp name and what car you drive on the Facebook page. I think that may be easier!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Haha yea, I was having a hell of a time keeping the power to the ground. I just uploaded my goPro vids and all you hear is exhaust from the cars infront of me and my KB screaming.

Ninedown

Established Member
A few pictures I got

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Last edited:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Great turnout and thanks to go out to Mustafa for getting this together! Glad the weather held and we all got one last gathering in before the weather turns. Looking forward to next years MACA events!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Here is my video contribution, from Safeway to State Farm. Tried to concentrate on the symphony of different exhaust sounds.

Love hearing my car sitting in front of you at the light at 6:35. Can really hear the Crower Stage III's loping, and then the short blast in 1st after the left turn.

MACA really made my trek up from Richmond worthwhile. I will definately be back next year for this cruise.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
I open them in Windows Movie Maker that comes with Windows. Then I save them in the desired format. I use "standard" format for internet to keep the size down.

You must be running Windows 7, I think that version of MovieMaker is different than the one that comes with XP....

Users who are viewing this thread