2011 GSXR 750 vs Porsche GT2 with Switzer 800 Package

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
My Bike:
2011 GSXR 750 with an M4 slip on.

My Buddies Car:
Porsche GT2
Car has the Switzer 800 Package and was running 100 Octane. Roughly 730whp.

We went from a 40mph roll. I was in 1st gear and the Porsche was in 2nd gear. There were no honks because I couldn't hear anything over my bike screaming, but we both managed to get an even hit. I stayed next to him till about 120mph where be began to walk away. I shut it down at 140mph and he was a solid 3-4 cars ahead of me.

We went from a 70mph roll with me in second and the porsche in 2nd. From the hit he initially started pulling. I shut down at 140mph and he was a solid 3-4 cars ahead of me.

Car is stupid fast. Buddy says it's a 142-145mph car. Would have been a great race for a liter bike. He also raced my buddies 04 R6 with an exhaust and Power Commander and it wasnt even close.

I also raced his CTSV. Not sure how much power the car makes but ir runs consistent 10.40's at 136mph. From a 1st gear roll at 40mph I shut down at 140mph and he never came around me. From a 2nd gear roll at 70mph he caught me at 140mph and started to slowly pull away. At 155mph he had half a car on me.

Gonna get a full exhaust, intake, power commander 5 and race the porsche again to see how I do. I wont win but it should be a closer race.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
I have a video of me vs the porsche that my buddy took from his iphone. I emailed it to myself. How do I post that video in here?

2012Yote

Term General
Established Member
That kinda power I would have expected the outcome to be a lot worse for you from a roll. Being that close with your 750, Any newer liter bike would dominate. Don't get me wrong a 750 is fast but 1k's are a whole other animal.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
It's all rider too. Not too many people can tame a 1000. From a first gear roll I have beaten several 1000 up till 120mph where the liter bike begins to walk away. From a dig its even worse again depending on rider. I know my bike very well.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Sounds like he's got some sweet cars! And if that video that shipwreck linked to is it, good job! :thumbsup:

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Shipwreck your the man. Thanks for posting the video. As you can see we started at 40mph and at around 120mph he started to walk me.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
My Bike:
2011 GSXR 750 with an M4 slip on.

My Buddies Car:
Porsche GT2
Car has the Switzer 800 Package and was running 100 Octane. Roughly 730whp.

We went from a 40mph roll. I was in 1st gear and the Porsche was in 2nd gear. There were no honks because I couldn't hear anything over my bike screaming, but we both managed to get an even hit. I stayed next to him till about 120mph where be began to walk away. I shut it down at 140mph and he was a solid 3-4 cars ahead of me.

We went from a 70mph roll with me in second and the porsche in 2nd. From the hit he initially started pulling. I shut down at 140mph and he was a solid 3-4 cars ahead of me.

Car is stupid fast. Buddy says it's a 142-145mph car. Would have been a great race for a liter bike. He also raced my buddies 04 R6 with an exhaust and Power Commander and it wasnt even close.

I also raced his CTSV. Not sure how much power the car makes but ir runs consistent 10.40's at 136mph. From a 1st gear roll at 40mph I shut down at 140mph and he never came around me. From a 2nd gear roll at 70mph he caught me at 140mph and started to slowly pull away. At 155mph he had half a car on me.

Gonna get a full exhaust, intake, power commander 5 and race the porsche again to see how I do. I wont win but it should be a closer race.

good race. you get a 520 conversion with -1 +3 sprockets you mightve had him. its crazy how much that wakes the bike up.

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Get a PC and map it to your bike (not internet map)

50psi both tires

Clean chain, or better yet, non-o-ring chain

Clean aftermarket airfilter with a very, very light amount of oil (I prefer no oil, as I change my engine oil so often).

Re-gear bike. 1 down in front, or 3 up in rear, but both might be overkill.

0 or 5w -20 synthetic oil in motor

R1 throttle tube (about $15) for very cheap quick throttle

Practice clutchless shifting (helmet nearly on tank, foot *pressing* on shifter, blip the throttle fast).

Users who are viewing this thread