2011 GT 19K Miles - Aluminator - Precision 8285 - TH400 - 1,000+HP

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price - $35,000 OBO, money talks. Will also consider trades with 23-25k cash on top. Can also assist in financing as I am a Finance Director at a dealership.

Well to say it pains me to do this is an understatement, but family comes first thanks to an unexpected job change and loss of a company car. This is car is built head to toe, and has been mid 5's since the turbo kits completion. I don't know what kind of power it makes as it was street/track tuned, but based on trap speed its over 1,000 when you want it. On its 3rd pass a few weeks ago leaving soft off the TBrake it went a best of 5.78 @ 125 on a no-prep testing surface. 2 nights later it won its first event since being finished. I'll list as much as I can remember along the way and I'm probably forgetting a lot of small items.

19,500 Miles on odometer

Motor:

9.5:1 Aluminator crate ~9k miles
Boss 302 Intake
ID1300's
Fore twin 465's full return setup
Custom Aldowelds catch can setup

AldoWelds single turbo kit with
Precision 8285 BB($3,700 alone), custom A2W IC, Ice tank and all lines
(nicest kit on the market, not an opinion)

Boostleash/Pulse with C02 setup in trunk and bump button on steering wheel

Transmission:

JPC full TH400 swap kit
Custom specced FTI PM10 converter
Upgraded input shaft and drum
Full RMVB with Pro Tree TBrake
Driveshaft Shop aluminum shaft
All rated at 1500HP

Suspension/Rear:

Built 8.8 with welded tubes, 3.73's
Strange 35 Spline axles and spool
BMR UCA, LCAs and ARB
5/8in studs
BMR springs
Viking rear adj shocks
Strange 10way front struts
BMR K-member
Whiteline Panhard Bar

Wheels/Tire:

17" Weld Alumastars with 1320wheels spacers to clear Brembos, with 28" Sportsman radials
15x10 Weld s71 Beadlocks w/ 275/60 ET Pro's
IMG_9652.jpg

IMG_9637.jpg

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_9287.jpg

IMG_9226.jpg

IMG_9313.jpg

IMG_9311.jpg

IMG_9291.jpg

IMG_9306.jpg

IMG_9279.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9278.jpg

IMG_9215.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

IMG_8924.jpg

IMG_9146.jpg
IMG_9639.jpg

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9635.jpg

Videos:

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting but the car is immaculate and runs great. 0 issues. It is an 8 sec street car that you can hop into and go anywhere. Only things it will need for sanctioned events is a cage and chute, which you'll be able to customize to your liking and then go run 8 sec passes or just street race your heart out how it sits. If you've built one of these before then you know what it costs, and this is a steal. If you have any questions feel free to message me, but money talks. Text or call me at 979-255-8 three four 2. I have many more pictures and videos of the car and have receipts for basically everything.

Last edited:

singingwhodat

Established Member
What a steal, smh. I know the feeling brother. I had a 08 Roush Stage 3 that was fully built with a Kenne Bell that i let go for cheap. Crappy feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
What a steal, smh. I know the feeling brother. I had a 08 Roush Stage 3 that was fully built with a Kenne Bell that i let go for cheap. Crappy feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea man its never fun taking a huge loss, but I gotta put family first and Ill build another one down the road!

gimmie11s

Don’t be an idiot
Established Member
Holy dog balls what a steal of a deal.

GLWS.. it should go quick. Where were you in April when I flopped out $30k for my Shelby lol.

Damn... car is sick!

Who is tuning it?

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Holy dog balls what a steal of a deal.

GLWS.. it should go quick. Where were you in April when I flopped out $30k for my Shelby lol.

Damn... car is sick!

Who is tuning it?

Thanks for the kind words, it is tuned by Lund Jr., he has a lot of data on the car, and the driveability is spot on. Yea for what I've got in it it def is a steal I assure you. Got some promising leads getting money together so we'll see if she goes to a new home soon!

gimmie11s

Don’t be an idiot
Established Member
Wow thats great... good to hear. Lund tunes mine too. He's a Ford genius.

Users who are viewing this thread