2011 GT finally hits the street!

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Hey, that was me. :lol:
Some? I make a good living fixing both the spark plug missiles in the 2Vs, and THE CURRENT 3V that refuses to let it's spark plugs leave the heads - literally. I'll give Ford some credit, they fixed the spark plug retainment issue with the 3Vs. Now, they don't come out of the head without breaking. Ever seen the 3V plug design? Ford engineers :rollseyes
Marc? :dw:

Dude, I see it as Mike talking about his car just like other guys in this thread are talking about Mach 1's, LS1 Camaro's, Ford GT's, '11 Mustangs, blah blah blah. Him talking about his 100k+ ZR1 is no different than you talking about what your bolt-on car runs at the track. Jealous beings like you make me sick to my stomach. You may not drink Kool-Aid but it's apparent you love u some Hatorade. :lol1:
I see it as you hangin' on Mike's nutz.....along with GM's. Same guy or not you are disgustingly defensive on the I-net for 'a friend'.

way out of hand. all of this comes down to the fact that its 6 one way and half a dozen another. the cars are competition for each other.
I agree with you it goes either way.
:beer:

It's the same guy man, he created two screen names, one to vouch for the others imaginary cars. He doesn't own a ZR1, and he was called out on LS1tech as well, doubt they want him back there either. :p
if that's true, he's been doing it for a while, because there's been two screen names for a while on LS1tech.

TDUB003

Established Member
It's the same guy man, he created two screen names, one to vouch for the others imaginary cars. He doesn't own a ZR1, and he was called out on LS1tech as well, doubt they want him back there either. :p

Yeah they have him figured out as well. Checkout the comment from his pic gallery:
LS1TECH - ARCTIC '00's Album: My Mak-90! - Picture

Oh and apparently he's also 29, is a railroad engineer and drives a $107,000 ZR-1 as well as his various other 8-10 second cars and a Hayabusa. I don't know about you guys but if I drove a ZR-1 I wouldn't make my s/n about my 2000 Camaro SS. :rolls eyes.

LSXTACY

Certified GM Nutswinger
Established Member
This thread is full of fail and I can't believe the moderators let it this get this far. They must not be watching! All of this "your a GM/Ford nutswinger", "my car is faster than yours crap", the "FGT is better than the ZR1" is childish at best. As adults you guys should all be ashamed of yourselves. You give both Ford and GM a BAD name!

No one, let me repeat, NO ONE wins in this thread. You guys all FAIL!!!

...and feel free to flame...

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
PERFECT.... than there is NO reason he shouldn't say his good bye's and take his A$$ back over to www.LS1fanboiTECH.com...... and he should take the rest of his nut swinging friends with him. artic00 et al.

Look, we get it. You guys LOVE the bowtie. Good on ya. It's great to see people passionate about their cars. Is there misinformation at times on this site about the "mighty" LSX? SURE.... is there just as much BS about mod motors on fanboitech? YUP. I gave up trying to educate the masses over there when I had my Z28- They are CHEVY through and through. Just like MANY of us bleed Ford blue over here. Going on other websites talking trash about THEIR cars is a "tool" move, something apparently some of you are PAINFULLY unaware of-it's also known as trolling. So do us all a favor. Have some respect or give a wave on the way out. We ALL know our own cars. We ALL love our cars. No one is going to convince the other of anything apparently.

Good day gents.:beer:

Yeah they have him figured out as well. Checkout the comment from his pic gallery:
LS1TECH - ARCTIC '00's Album: My Mak-90! - Picture

Oh and apparently he's also 29, is a railroad engineer and drives a $107,000 ZR-1 as well as his various other 8-10 second cars and a Hayabusa. I don't know about you guys but if I drove a ZR-1 I wouldn't make my s/n about my 2000 Camaro SS. :rolls eyes.

x2

haha for the zr1 owner a big :bs: FAIL flag for him

I started to lol and ? him when he posted the prototype hdr photo from like motor trend of the zr1 and claimed he took that pic and that was his exact car HAHAH :lol::nonono:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
This thread is full of fail and I can't believe the moderators let it this get this far. They must not be watching! All of this "your a GM/Ford nutswinger", "my car is faster than yours crap", the "FGT is better than the ZR1" is childish at best. As adults you guys should all be ashamed of yourselves. You give both Ford and GM a BAD name!

Hmm, a 3rd new screen name to register only to start posting in this thread. Coincidentally with an Artic white 2000 Camaro, (cough artic 00') from California.

The only one failing here is some little 10 year old girl who is registering fake usernames and stealing pictures of cars from around the web claiming them to be his own. Seriously, this is the most pathetic shit I've seen in a long time. :lol:

Mods, IP CHECK!!!!

Last edited:

19935.slow

Established Member

As adults? If you were an adult in any sense at all, how would any of this bother you? It's an online forum. Why the need or want to lock it up? I appreciate appropriate etiquette, I really do; however, reasons as such: "FGT is better than the ZR1", are the reasons we have forums.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member

Lock it up mods!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, a 3rd new screen name to register only to start posting in this thread. Coincidentally with an Artic white 2000 Camaro, (cough artic 00') from California.

The only one failing here is some little 10 year old girl who is registering fake usernames and stealing pictures of cars from around the web claiming them to be his own. Seriously, this is the most pathetic shit I've seen in a long time. :lol:

Mods, IP CHECK!!!!
HOly crap arctic. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
LOL at arctic

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

2dtzo2d.jpg

THAITED

Established Member

Just registered to start some shit, why dont you GTFO. :beer: you Chubby nut suckers. I bet you have the same IP address as Blownbeast and Arctic00, TROLLS. I'M NO CHEVY HATER BUT I HATE TROLLERS.

Last edited:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
As usual the gm guys cannot refute my premise that a lsx was designed by robert yates and it was based on the sbf and the ford fe w cross bolt mains. Ford was the first in in 62 w the 406 fe. I don't really care, in fact it flatters me as a ford guy. But don't tell me its God's gift. It has good and bad like all engines stock.

If lsx head fits directly on a sbf what does that tell you? Someone copied the best of fords stuff. So if Robert Yates was hired it makes perfect sense why it is that way or the greatest coincidence since winning the powerball. I don't refute it is not lighter and a lil more refined compared to either sbf or the fe. Either one can make serious hp. But sure not in same league as this coyote design for hp and mpg. You can change basically the cam w programming, a 5 min deal. We just need to figure it out as 50 deg is available. Yea the lift is not variable just the lsa and duration.

Yea I wish the coyote bore spacing was like 4.4" then you gm guys be really whining w like 550 rwhp n/a. But yea ford cut costs and 5.0L is about max w 100mm bore spacing cause of the stupid Lincoln fwd app back when. Btw the lsx intake bolts are same as sbf, also vertical bolt pattern in a lsx, you ford guys need to check what I said cause I'm way to old to bs....

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

Lock it up mods!!!!!!!!!!!

You be Trolling mon.:lol:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
As usual the gm guys cannot refute my premise that a lsx was designed by robert yates and it was based on the sbf and the ford fe w cross bolt mains. Ford was the first in in 62 w the 406 fe. I don't really care, in fact it flatters me as a ford guy. But don't tell me its God's gift. It has good and bad like all engines stock.

If lsx head fits directly on a sbf what does that tell you? Someone copied the best of fords stuff. So if Robert Yates was hired it makes perfect sense why it is that way or the greatest coincidence since winning the powerball. I don't refute it is not lighter and a lil more refined compared to either sbf or the fe. Either one can make serious hp. But sure not in same league as this coyote design for hp and mpg. You can change basically the cam w programming, a 5 min deal. We just need to figure it out as 50 deg is available. Yea the lift is not variable just the lsa and duration.

Yea I wish the coyote bore spacing was like 4.4" then you gm guys be really whining w like 550 rwhp n/a. But yea ford cut costs and 5.0L is about max w 100mm bore spacing cause of the stupid Lincoln fwd app back when. Btw the lsx intake bolts are same as sbf, also vertical bolt pattern in a lsx, you ford guys need to check what I said cause I'm way to old to bs....

wow :read:

LSXTACY

Certified GM Nutswinger
Established Member

Mods, IP CHECK!!!!

Are you that much of an idiot that would think I would pose as somebody else? Would you like to me take a pic with my F-body with your name on a piece of paper and the middle finger pointing at it? I'd be glad to. You guys are all so dense over here.

And if this artic guy actually is a phony, that makes you guys look even more pathetic considering you wasted 15 pages arguing with this tool. :smmon:

LSXTACY

Certified GM Nutswinger
Established Member
Just registered to start some shit, why dont you GTFO. :beer: you Chubby nut suckers. I bet you have the same IP address as Blownbeast and Arctic00, TROLLS. I'M NO CHEVY HATER BUT I HATE TROLLERS.

No I just registered to let you know guys know how childish and retarded you are, wasting valuable bandwidth going back and forth with this foolish shit. If you wan't to give orders around here maybe you should become a moderator. I won't be going nowhere no time soon so get use to me. :poke:

Last edited:

19935.slow

Established Member
Are you that much of an idiot that would think I would pose as somebody else? Would you like to me take a pic with my F-body with your name on a piece of paper and the middle finger pointing at it? I'd be glad to. You guys are all so dense over here.

You would waste that much time involved in the process? Are you mad or something?

Users who are viewing this thread