2011 GT finally hits the street!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Are you that much of an idiot that would think I would pose as somebody else? Would you like to me take a pic with my F-body with your name on a piece of paper and the middle finger pointing at it? I'd be glad to. You guys are all so dense over here.

And if this artic guy actually is a phony, that makes you guys look even more pathetic considering you wasted 15 pages arguing with this tool. :smmon:

Yes, I do. Why would you register on here and start trolling this thread? :rolling:

You sound like the same butthurt little girl to me. Same sig format as the last two screen names claiming to own a 10 second car. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
No I just registered to let you know guys know how childish and retarded you are, wasting valuable bandwidth going back and forth with this foolish shit. If you wan't to give orders around here maybe you should become a moderator. I won't be going nowhere no time soon so get use to me. :poke:

Yeah sure you did. The two other screen names you've been using get called out and stop signing in and then a new one appears, from California with a 10 second Artic white Camaro..:lol::lol: This is the saddest shit I've seen in a long time, hahahahhaa.

LSXTACY

Certified GM Nutswinger
Established Member
Yeah sure you did. The two other screen names you've been using get called out and stop signing in and then a new one appears, from California with a 10 second Artic white Camaro..:lol::lol: This is the saddest shit I've seen in a long time, hahahahhaa.

Please have the mods check my IP so I can further prove how much of fanboyish idiot you are. Such a tool.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Please have the mods check my IP so I can further prove how much of fanboyish idiot you are. Such a tool.

ha ha ha...I'm not the one registering on different sites to troll. The only "fanboy" is you, clown. I feel bad for you. :)

LSXTACY

Certified GM Nutswinger
Established Member
ha ha ha...I'm not the one registering on different sites to troll. The only "fanboy" is you, clown. I feel bad for you. :)

Get a life loser. Or better yet, get a job and you won't have so much time to act like a child on SVTP. :loser:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
hahaha. I've never felt so sorry for a troll. :lol1:

;-)

remember when your a internet warrior:

you have a fast 10 sec or faster car

you magically own several cars

like zr1's and ford gt's

you post pictures from motor trend and saw they are of your car and you took the pics.

no car on the interweb is fast as any of what they own

they have to prove you wrong and uphold there internet honor

Getting called out by whole forum, that your using fake names and cars and your in reality a 10-18 year old kid that doesnt own a car, so you 1. run for the hills or make other screenames or dont come back

PRICELESS!:lol::nonono::lol1::dw::bash:

Last edited:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Are you that much of an idiot that would think I would pose as somebody else? Would you like to me take a pic with my F-body with your name on a piece of paper and the middle finger pointing at it? I'd be glad to. You guys are all so dense over here.

And if this artic guy actually is a phony, that makes you guys look even more pathetic considering you wasted 15 pages arguing with this tool. :smmon:

ArcticWhite00 err Lsxtacy or what ever how about a pic of the following mods in your sig and of your mods in your ZR1 car too. [snout pulley etc.] Include a pic of your engine bay with a note saying Hi SVT visible.

Also include you dyno and track slip for your car :lol1:

Arctic White 2000 Camaro SS 1SG M6
Stock Bottom End, 13xk Miles, DM Performance Main Girdle, TR 224/224 114, Diamond Racing 853 Heads, Fast 92/92, Ported MAF, SLP Lid, FRA, Lucas, TNT F1 Kit, Meizure EWP, Powerbond U/D Pulley, Stainless 1-3/4" LT's, ORY, Muffler Delete, FFP Tuned, F1 Racing Aluminum Flywheel, McLeod 600 Clutch Kit, 10-bolt w/ Eaton Posi, 4.10 gear, TA Girdle, Moser Axles, Founders Performance LCA's, BMR SFC's, Edelbrock Torque Arm, Revalved Bilsteins, !Weight, 443/411 NA, 512/594 N20, 10.96/125.6 NA, 10.37/130.8 N20

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
^
and while you're at it, let us know what your handle on LS1tech is. :)

THAITED

Established Member
No I just registered to let you know guys know how childish and retarded you are, wasting valuable bandwidth going back and forth with this foolish shit. If you wan't to give orders around here maybe you should become a moderator. I won't be going nowhere no time soon so get use to me. :poke:

I'll just put you on my ignore list, DONE!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
PERFECT.... than there is NO reason he shouldn't say his good bye's and take his A$$ back over to www.LS1fanboiTECH.com...... and he should take the rest of his nut swinging friends with him. artic00 et al.

Look, we get it. You guys LOVE the bowtie. Good on ya. It's great to see people passionate about their cars. Is there misinformation at times on this site about the "mighty" LSX? SURE.... is there just as much BS about mod motors on fanboitech? YUP. I gave up trying to educate the masses over there when I had my Z28- They are CHEVY through and through. Just like MANY of us bleed Ford blue over here. Going on other websites talking trash about THEIR cars is a "tool" move, something apparently some of you are PAINFULLY unaware of-it's also known as trolling. So do us all a favor. Have some respect or give a wave on the way out. We ALL know our own cars. We ALL love our cars. No one is going to convince the other of anything apparently.

Good day gents.:beer:

Show me one post, in my entire history on SVTP, where I put down a mustang or other ford product and acted like GM was the best car company ever.. Just because I own a SS, doesnt make me a troll. I'm here to actually learn about mustangs (specifically the 03/04 Cobra's because I want one after my SS). I should just take my cars out of my sig... and request a name change (if its allowed), but it seems like I'm automatically thrown in the "troll" category by some members here just because of what I drive and being told to "go back to LS1Tech". Do I own a ford product? No. I'm a car guy.. I actually spend way more time here than I do over on tech.

I'm not here to educate anyone on GM stuff.. If they have a question, I'll answer if I can. I dont start threads about new GM aftermarket products... Although I will admit I have posted up quite a few pics of GM vehicles here. I know this is a ford site.. But on the otherhand, just because someone owns something other than a ford here, that shouldnt mean they dont know what theyre talking about. One of my best friends can tell you anything you want to know about a mod motor, like the back of his hand.. And he owns a built C5 vette. I'm sure he knows more about them than many people here.. So should he be considered a troll and stay on LS1Tech just because he owns a vette when he could actually contribute here? :shrug:

Same thing over on tech.. I get mad when people tell ford guys to GTFO, not knowing they actually know their shit, can answer questions about LSx engines, and just want to help the community out and try to pick up some new info in the process.

While i've been a member here, MOST people have shown respect to me and other GM guys, as long as they were being respectful back. Rip on the trolls all you want, but just keep in mind, not every GM guy/non ford owner is here to stir the pot. Some of us GM guys would rather be piloting a ford over our GM cars. LS1Tech can be brutal for ford guys.. And I will admit theyre much harder on Ford guys there, than some are on GM guys here. I'll stand up for the Ford guys over there.. And love having the diversity and assortment of cars.. It can come in handy having ford guys there that can answer questions about different set-ups... Knowing you dont always have to leave the forum for an answer. The admin over on Tech owns a pretty nasty cobra too!!

Just had to get that off my chest. I'm done with this thread.. :beer:

Last edited:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Show me one post, in my entire history on SVTP, where I put down a mustang or other ford product and acted like GM was the best car company ever.. Just because I own a SS, doesnt make me a troll. I'm here to actually learn about mustangs (specifically the 03/04 Cobra's because I want one after my SS). I should just take my cars out of my sig... and request a name change (if its allowed), but it seems like I'm automatically thrown in the "troll" category by some members here just because of what I drive and being told to "go back to LS1Tech". Do I own a ford product? No. I'm a car guy.. I actually spend way more time here than I do over on tech.

I'm not here to educate anyone on GM stuff.. If they have a question, I'll answer if I can. I dont start threads about new GM aftermarket products... Although I will admit I have posted up quite a few pics of GM vehicles here. I know this is a ford site.. But on the otherhand, just because someone owns something other than a ford here, that shouldnt mean they dont know what theyre talking about. One of my best friends can tell you anything you want to know about a mod motor, like the back of his hand.. And he owns a built C5 vette. I'm sure he knows more about them than many people here.. So should he be considered a troll and stay on LS1Tech just because he owns a vette when he could actually contribute here? :shrug:

Same thing over on tech.. I get mad when people tell ford guys to GTFO, not knowing they actually know their shit, can answer questions about LSx engines, and just want to help the community out and try to pick up some new info in the process.

While i've been a member here, MOST people have shown respect to me and other GM guys, as long as they were being respectful back. Rip on the trolls all you want, but just keep in mind, not every GM guy/non ford owner is here to stir the pot. Some of us GM guys would rather be piloting a ford over our GM cars. LS1Tech can be brutal for ford guys.. And I will admit theyre much harder on Ford guys there, than some are on GM guys here. I'll stand up for the Ford guys over there.. And love having the diversity and assortment of cars.. It can come in handy having ford guys there that can answer questions about different set-ups... Knowing you dont always have to leave the forum for an answer. The admin over on Tech owns a pretty nasty cobra too!!

Hey I like anyone who is truthful and knows his stuff I have owned several GMs and Fords and a few Dodges car guys are car guys.:beer:

THAITED

Established Member

You are a cool car guy :beer:not like other Chevy trollers on this site. All they ever do is talk out of their a$$ without any kind of knowledge about car period.

Last edited:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member

I dont think anybody has anything against you, brotha. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread