2011 GT Premium - For Sale 13k Miles

chuckstang

Established Member
2011 Mustang GT Premium Coupe M6
Black Exterior/Saddle Leather Interior

Car Mods:
FRPP Pro Cal Tuner, GT500 Axle Back Mufflers, Boss 302 Quad Exhaust.

14k Miles now
1 owner
Excellent condition inside and out

Price- $23900!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
would love to buy it if i had the money :(

nice car, ill tell my dad about it hes in the market for something like that, i might be PMing you for a phone number

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
that was quick......you getting another car?

There will always be another Mustang! haha But Im going to take a bit of break this time and I don't really drive it enough anymore currently to justify paying for it anymore, and don't really "need" it at the moment. I don't have to sell it of course but figured I would post to see if anyone local is looking for one in the area.

chuckstang

Established Member
would love to buy it if i had the money :(

nice car, ill tell my dad about it hes in the market for something like that, i might be PMing you for a phone number

I hear ya, thanks let me know, when ever I sell it, Id prefer it to go to a good home somewhere local.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I hear ya, thanks let me know, when ever I sell it, Id prefer it to go to a good home somewhere local.

it would definitely be a good home, right now he has a 2002 GT that he bought in 2003 i think, right now it has like 25k miles on it and it rarely exceeds 2000rpms

chuckstang

Established Member
it would definitely be a good home, right now he has a 2002 GT that he bought in 2003 i think, right now it has like 25k miles on it and it rarely exceeds 2000rpms

:beer: wow! 4k is the sweet spot on these motors and after that is where the magic happens :D

Users who are viewing this thread