2011 GT vs 2012 Gt vs 2003 Cobra

Richter888

Established Member
There's one thing that annoys the Hell out of me. What the Hell is up with his hand positioning at the beginning? The shifting looked so painfully bad simply because of the positioning. Other than that, looked like a fun day.

19935.slow

Established Member
There's one thing that annoys the Hell out of me. What the Hell is up with his hand positioning at the beginning? The shifting looked so painfully bad simply because of the positioning. Other than that, looked like a fun day.

Surely you're not reffering to the drivers left hand affecting his right hand?

Otherwise, you don't see any shifting in the video period.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
So the tuned GT lost to the non tuned? Did I get that straight? Cobra was heat soaked, needed the driver mod, probably spinning thru third, SC'er belt was slipping.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
So the tuned GT lost to the non tuned? Did I get that straight? Cobra was heat soaked, needed the driver mod, probably spinning thru third, SC'er belt was slipping.

Cobra started in 6th, just spoke to the owner

Sent with my over sized Johnson

A Suede Futon

Established Member
Yes the untuned gt beat both of us.. factory freak I guess. Also, the blue gt has standard gearing(3.31 i believe) and the red gt has 3.73s I know my shifting in the cobra isn't the best, but I don't drive the car that much.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Atleast in THIS video you could hear the SC whine and know it WAS being driven.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
After watching the video again it seems the Blue 5.0ohhh has different gearing that's why he pulls hard from a roll. From a dig the red one has the steeper gearing giving him the win.

?

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
something is very confusing here camera car was banging gears and blue GT was just shifting and walking away.....

bad02svt

Established Member
i dont understand how a stock 2012 gt with just exhaust beat a intake tune exhaust terminator cobra driver must have sucked i beat tuned 2012's with bolt ons no problem in my truck

Users who are viewing this thread