2011 GT500 Black w/ Grabber Blue Stripes

RedLiner

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

I’ve decided to put my 2011 Shelby GT500 up for sale, I’ve had this car for a little over 6 months and while it is absolutely fantastic in every single way I’m looking to go a different direction so it’s time to part ways. I bought the car from the previous owner in Mississippi, flew in to pick the car up and drove it home. This car did better than I ever imagined on a 16 hour road trip, knocking down 24 mpg’s and extremely comfortable the entire way. Anyone that is in the market for a GT500 probably knows this color combo is extremely rare, especially for 2011 with 17 coupes being produced and 4 convertibles. The mileage is currently at 23,203… The previous owner used it as a daily driver and I’ve made two long trips with it (driving it home from purchase and just recently to Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach, otherwise it has been a weekend only car to cruise-in’s and shows). Now, onto the mod list!

Factory Options

-Electronics Package, Navigation, HID’s, & Shelby Car Cover

Engine/Induction/Exhaust

-2.59 Upper Pulley
-JLT Carbon Fiber Intake
-C&R Heat Exchanger w/ Dual Fans
-Triple Capacity Stock Look Heat Exchanger Tank
-Lethal Performance Offroad X-pipe
-JLT Billet Silver Catch Can
-170 degree thermostat

Suspension/Brakes

-Ford Racing M-5300-L Springs (car was realigned at time of install as well)
-JPC Line Lock (switch location shown in pics)
-Dynatech One-Piece Driveshaft
-Ford Racing Strut Bar

Appearance

-Switchback LED turn signals
-LED Fog Lights
-6000k HID’s (All Lights Match 6000k Hue)
-17% Window Tint
-Speeddawg Matching Shift Ball
-Redline Tuning Black Hood Struts

The car has a VMP tune on it via an SCT Xcal 3 from Justin for the supporting mods, had it dyno’d after I got the car home to make sure the tune was spot on and it could not have been better. It made 554 rwhp and 518 rwtq on 12 psi @ Excessive Motorsport’s dyno. It was also detailed by Beyond Reflections in Hagerstown, MD and the paint is absolutely perfect… No swirls for a black car or imperfections, it really is about as clean as they get, I receive compliments any time it gets taken out. Below are just a few pictures I have and at the bottom there is a link with more pics of the car and videos of the dyno pulls. If there are any questions feel free to contact me at (304) 582-4577, texts at any time are fine and calls from 4-9 PM EST are preferred.

NADA current retail is $44,175 and KBB is $41,961 for private party, considering the extremely low number of these produced and the exceptional condition this car is in the price is $43,500. I am not interested in any trades at all so please do not ask, I am also not willing to part anything out. I do have the stock pulley, shift knob, and stock springs to include with the sale if a prospective buyer is interested.

Thanks for looking!
-Ben

Shelby33.jpg

Shelby8.jpg

Shelby1.jpg

Shelby29.jpg

Shelby32.jpg

Shelby27.jpg

Shelby23.jpg

Shelby17.jpg

Line Lock Switch Installed Between AC Vents
Shelby25.jpg

Shelby20.jpg

Shelby21.jpg

Link to rest of pictures
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/RedLiner38/2011 Shelby GT500/

Last edited:

venomus03

5 OH NO
Established Member
Bump for a good friend an awesome car, so clean an so quick if I was ready to buy I might even had compromised the white for the black with how clean it is!!! GLWS

svtrookie

Established Member
If I could sell my trailblazer SS tomorrow I would be all over this car! Good luck for an awesome color combo.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Why couldn't this car have been for sale 4 months ago when I was shopping? I LOVE the color combo and it's what I really wanted, but at the time I couldn't find any for sale. I will stop lusting over your car now lol. GLWS!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Beautiful car. I love this color combo. Saw it at mustang week and it's super clean. Wish I was in the market for one. GLWS

RedLiner

Established Member
I appreciate all the nice comments, but as of about an hour ago there is a sale pending! I will keep the thread updated with any changes.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Damn that was quick! I just saw this today and said to myself, I think I might sell my terminator and get this beauty. Oh well. Not meant to be.

SteelTownStang

Established Member
Good looking car, but I'm bias... GL w/sale.

NOTE: Not sure of the build numbers for '11, but there were only 17 Black w/Grabber Blue stripes for '12... Pretty rare color combination.

RedLiner

Established Member
Good looking car, but I'm bias... GL w/sale.

NOTE: Not sure of the build numbers for '11, but there were only 17 Black w/Grabber Blue stripes for '12... Pretty rare color combination.

Complete 2011 Production Numbers PDF - Team Shelby

There's a PDF file at post #6 that will show the color combo numbers for 2011, I researched the same color combo for 2012 and they made the same number of coupes and convertibles for both years. It definitely is pretty rare, good choice and thank you for the comment! :beer:

Sale is still pending, potential owner is coming Sunday to look at the car.. I will keep the thread updated as stated per my original post. I appreciate everyone's nice comments! I do love this car, but ready to go another route.. The future owner will be very lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread