2011 Home!

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
img1278710999478.jpg

BigDan

Established Member
Thats my fav color combo, simply bad ass and I would of gone with that color combo but only if I had a personal car washer on staff.

How anyone can say the 2010+ are ugly is beyond me.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
very nice. black is hard to keep clean but damn it looks sooo good.

how does she compare to your '07?

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
very nice. black is hard to keep clean but damn it looks sooo good.

how does she compare to your '07?

The 3.73 makes a difference for sure. There is certainly less weight on the fronts and less heft overall. My 07 was not stock long so I cant really give a fair comparison of power.

The electric steering is good enough that you seriously do not think about it until you read a review that mentions it. Rides better. Turns a lot harder. The tires are grippier.

Short shifter is nice compared to the 07's long action. Mine won't do WOT 1-2 upshifts though.:dw: The clutch is seriously 10x better than the freightliner clutch in the 07.

Everything but the exhaust makes less noise.

The new seats, wheel, and electronics are absolutely fantastic. I love the nav and the various tricks it can pull.

Heres the best part...I am averaging 16.5 MPG. I got over 17 on my first tank. My 07 was 12 maybe. i thought a gas troll lived in my garage and siphoned it out every night. I could probably average 19 or more with a light foot.

Various other things.

make no mistakes about the fact that the 07 with the mods was a beast. I had a serious amount of camber on the fronts. It was actually neutral handling after the suspension was done. The 07 slid and spun A LOT MORE. Not a little more, not somewhat more, A BUNCH. That car made me smile like bluegrass and boobies. Thats why dad wont let me drive it and why he wouldn't let me sell it to anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread