2011 Mustang GT Base - Candy Red

281Thunder

Established Member
Looking to sell my '11 GT...just looking to buy something a little more practical for a daily driver, plus 4 doors, etc.

Not trying to make any money off of this. I'd prefer someone to take over payments for what is left on it, or sell for payoff. PM me for details on this. I'm willing to drive a few hours to meet someone if bought.

Car is a base GT that I bought in July 2010 (production date of 04/10). Candy Red Metallic exterior, saddle interior. 6 speed manual. Satellite radio installed by dealership with Ford factory parts. Also has the Zxilon (sp?) coating applied by dealer. Currently shows just over 15,000 miles, and has been serviced by dealer as well as had the trans fluid TSB done. Exterior and interior are both in perfect showroom condition.

I've had the car at the track a single time, but it was not launched hard. On the street, I don't beat on the car, and it rarely sees over 4k rpms. I've had it on a few road trips so far, and it drives great and is very comfortable. I drove from WV to NYC a few months back, and averaged 26 mpg for the trip, including traffic.

I don't have any good pictures of the car, I'll try to get it cleaned up and post some in the next day or two.

281Thunder

Established Member
Parts and labor at the dealership was $400. Thinking back I should done it myself. I figured they were going to be drilling a hole in the body to mount the antenna, but they just used a magnetic one.

Users who are viewing this thread