2011 Mustang GT Premium Whipple/T56 (Feeler)

cjb08

Established Member
Ok, my new car is done and its time for this to have a new home. I haven't had anyone look at it yet. Just a bunch of lowball texts and buyers from the other side of the country. I am sure that whoever comes to look will take it home. price drop to 23,750firm!

Also, just put a new battery and brand new Michelin Pilot Super sports on the rear. Also installed super nice Rockford Fosgate composite box with a top of the line Sunline 12" sub and Precision Power amp

Last edited:

2mchtoy

Established Member
+1^^. I went to my bank and was ready to get the money for this, and they told me they will only loan half of what a non salvage car books out for. Someone is gonna have up have some cash to get this.

cjb08

Established Member
+1^^. I went to my bank and was ready to get the money for this, and they told me they will only loan half of what a non salvage car books out for. Someone is gonna have up have some cash to get this.

The car has a loan on it now. Some banks loan on salvage and some don't.
Also, make sure they know it's a previous salvage and now considered a repaired title. I haven't tried to sell it anywhere else. Will probably put it on Craigslist and eBay when I get a chance. Car has been sitting as i just finished fixing my new toy. I'm gonna hold steady in the 23.5 range either way. I know it will sell once the right buyer comes along.
Here is a pic of my mustang and her replacement. 2014 black edition GTR. Car was wrecked, but not a salvage car. Damaged in a track accident.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401621062.868887.jpg

cjb08

Established Member
Definitely a different feel. The gtr should be around 625 whp and the mustang is 680whp. I let a friend drive both and he described the mustang as a rocket and the gtr as a missile. Thought that was funny, but sort of makes sense. Gtr is definitely more refined feeling and less "scary" in its power delivery. Although I'm getting rid of this mustang I still am a mustang fan and have a 65 fastback project that I'm working on.

2mchtoy

Established Member
What's the difference between a salvaged title and a repaired title? Thought all banks looked at it the same.

cjb08

Established Member
Honestly, I'm not in a big hurry to sell. I'll just enjoy it until someone decides to buy it. Thanks for your service.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I've been keeping tabs on this car, and I've got to say...good God, I can't believe how much you've come down on price. My car is 'for sale', mainly because I wanted to get from under having a car payment...but if it does end up selling, I may be heavily considering taking a trip up to VA (if I can find someone to finance a little more than half of it). Regardless, good luck, someone will be getting one hell of a deal!

cjb08

Established Member
Car is sold. 1st person to actually come look at it....bought it!

Users who are viewing this thread