2011 salvage conv gt

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
What does he want for the motor pcm and gas pedal. I am willing to do cash if the price is right or trade for a 07 GSXR 600cc that as clean title in hand and has never been laid down, with minor bolt ons and brand new tires. My email [email protected], Thanks Steve

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Those guys are a little shaddy in my book.. I bought a car from them through a auction and what they did to make the car look not as bad in the pictures....... They pounded out the fender and stuck pieces of wood in the door hinges to make the door look flush with the body,, Needless to say the body was junk... Because what they did cost me thousands of dollars...... Just beware...This is my experience.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Yeah i called them up and tried to make a deal with one of the guys over the phone, I starting with a 4k offer for just the motor no extras and the guy laughed at me saying that it had low miles and that the market for salvaged title 2011 Mustangs was on fire and that they didnt want to part it out. Would have gave them 6k for the motor and PCM and gas pedal. I dont think that this was a bad offer for the motor considering that the car was wrecked in the front.

onebadsvt

Established Member
17k for a salvage title stang that needs $10k in work to fix. if it was fixed properly it would only be worth maybe 20k. in that condition the most i would give would be $12k

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
If the car was so hott it would have been sold one of the 3 plus times they had it on ebay.. They just buy them from auctions and jack the price up about $4k

Users who are viewing this thread