FOR SALE: 2011 Shelby GT500 Must see, $42,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

philsuncle

Reduced $42,500, OBO

I have all the usual mods and then some not so common. I have tried to get the best parts available. The 2011 did not have the Racaro seats available as an option but I added them a considerable expense. The wiring was already built in by Ford so they where plug and play. They show a little wear on the left side of the drivers seat but are still very nice. The original power black leather with white stripes are included in the sale. All the parts I have removed will be included such as the original wheels. The last tune we did after the new heat exchanger and 2.4 pulley was added resulted in 681 HP at the wheels and 652 max torque. I will do my best to list my modifications, but there is so much I may leave something out. I have all the receipts, and records for service. I have my own shop with a lift so I do most of my own service. This sale will include an extra McLeod RXT Clutch that has been serviced by McLeod last April and is ready to go. I will also include a new slave and pilot bearing. I did this to avoid any down time when changing out the clutch, so you will get 2 McLeod clutches $$$, one in use in the car and one rebuilt ready to install. I also have several oil filters, a fuel filter, 2 sets of Brisk spark plugs, some extra drive belts and a bunch of other goodies. Last month I did an oil and filter change at about 79,000 mile, ( I do an oil change every 5000 miles, and plugs every 10 to 15000). Due to the miles I decided to change out all four Oxygen sensor, mass air flow sensor, fuel filter, all eight coils, and due to a cracked coolant hose I changed out almost all the coolant hoses with new silicone set from HPS. I also put new coolant tanks in the spruce things up. Cleaned the polin and JLT air filter, and lubed the adjustable upper control arm over the rear diff, and two new drive belts. I currently have Steeda wheels with Michelin Pilot Super sport tires, the K2 version designed for the Ferrari's if I remember correctly. The original wheels are included with the tire pressure sensor's still installed. One set , ( the fronts) may have new Michelin's installed, the other two wheels do not have tires. The paint is very good, nice shine. The only noticeable flaw is a blemish on the front right fender where a drop of battery acid dripped. It's hard to photograph. There is also a very minor dent on the roof, if I have time I will get a paintless dent guy to remove it. It's very hard to see, maybe 1/4 inch and you have to hunt for it. The front has the usual minor faults from bugs, though they are hard to see, and there are some blemishes in the front lower stripes. I am including some new OEM stripes that I keep for just such an occasion!
So here are the specs. I have tons of pictures and can email to anyone interested along with any other information you might need. The buyer will need to figure out how to pick up all the extra parts when the car is picked up assuming it sells. I am in Florida about 100 miles south of Daytona on the Ocean,85 miles from Orlando.
*2011 Shelby Gt500 Race Red, 79,439 miles,( may add a few during the sale), Clean Title in hand.
*Charcoal Black leather seats with white stripes
*Electronics package
*SVT Performance Package
*Shelby Recaro Sports seats in Charcoal Black with white stripes
*VMP 800 HP Super Charger kit, 2.4 pulley, VMP HD tensioner, JLT Carbon Fiber air intake, *Reisch 170 degree thermostat,
*Triple pass duel 11 inch fan Heat Exchanger and upgraded HE pump (pump is new 5/21)
*VMP Boosta Pump fuel pump kit.SCTX4 handheld tuner with windshield mount
*Shelby billet hoodpins
*Shelby Gt500 Coil covers in black
*Carbon Fiber single piece drive shaft from the drive shaft shop.
*BMP adjustable upper and lower control arms
*Fays watts link in red
*Rear differential overflow tank, Shelby
*Bilstein shocks all around, originals are included and in good shape, I just prefer Bilstiens!
*Shelby rear strut tower brace
*Ford performance front strut tower brace with Hydro-graphics snake skin finish
*Steeda ST-R Black Wheels with Michelin Tires, Fronts 20X9.9 with 285/35/20, Rears 20X11 with 315/35/20 tires, Gt500 center caps and gorilla black lug nuts.
*Rear wheel spacer, 1/4 inch, from Maximum Motorsport
*Shelby original wheels FR. 19, rears 20 inch I forget the width.
*Wilwood front (6 piston)and rear (4 piston)big brake kit (AERO6) Black with red letters from Shelby. Rotors are 14 inch front and rear. Installed at about 40,000 miles along with new axle bearings and seals cause we where in there anyways! Brake lines are steel, pads are the
BP30's more stopping power. Brake fluid reservoir has been separated from the clutch reservoir with the Shelby kit for better servicing.
*MGW shifter with white shift knob
*Blowfish racing shift mount
*Stainless steel clutch line
*Shelby transmission cooler, red
*Shelby engine dress up kit, billet very hard to find$$$
*Shelby oil separators Passenger and Driver side. Passenger side is currently installed.
*Metco Fuel rail pressure gauge
*New Optima battery
*QTP electronic remote controlled exhaust cutouts
*HTR "clean" fire extinguisher mounted in front of passenger seat.
*Flat bottom steering wheel with red stripe, Shelby. Inserts coated in ceracote.
*Rear view mirror caps hydroghraphed in snakeskin.
*Hood heat exchanger done in snake skin
*Fog bulbs lights are Mirimoto led in amber
*Three sets of floor matts, the original, a set of Shelby with the large snake logo and the Ford Performance that are pictured. All in very good condition.
* Mustang rubber trunk matt
*Shelby carpeted trunk matt
*Shelby super snake trunk lid liner
*Speed of sound triple gauge pod, original trim included
*Aeroforce gauges
*Raptor claw shift light, duel function,yellow, mounted in cigarette lighter housing
*Kenwood speaker upgrade all speakers
*Rear view license plate camera from Boyo
*Sync Lock pick, allows you to watch movies while driving use Nav functions while driving.
*Shelby aluminum dead pedal
*LED dome light bulbs
*Interior plastic hydro dipped in snake skin
*Shelby Logo snake aluminum center console dress up cover
*Window tint, Florida legal limit
*Redline hood struts
*Full set of shop manuals
*Shelby car cover, red with white stripe, satin stretch fit with bag, very nice $$$.
*Clean carfax available on request
That's all I can think of for now. I can try and get an accounting of all the extra parts I have for a prospective buyer who is serious, it's hot here and I need to dig all this stuff up from there hiding places.
I have video, and tons of pix I can email to anyone who wants to see them!
Thanks!

2.jpeg
DSCF003.jpeg

DSCF0028 2.jpeg
DSCF0039.jpeg
DSCF005.jpeg
DSCF004.jpeg
DSCF0068.JPG
DSCF0062.JPG
DSCF0064.JPG
DSCF0085.JPG
DSCF0085.JPG