2011+ Steeda, H&R, Maximum Motorsports, and Whiteline Suspension Parts

2012-Boss

Established Member
I have the following S197 items for sale:

Part Number | Description | Price

555-4406 | Steeda Mustang Billet Rear Lower Control Arms - Spherical/Poly Ends (05-14) | $200.00
555-2551 | Steeda Mustang Adjustable Panhard Bar (05-14) | $100.00 SOLD
555-8245 | Steeda Boss Mustang Performance Lowering Springs | $145.00
Mm5CC-6 | Maximum Motorsports Mustang Caster Camber Plates, 2011-2014 | $210.00 SOLD
51690.88 | H&R Mustang Race Springs, 2011-2014 (New in Box) | $150.00 SOLD
BFR65Z | Whiteline Heavy Duty Adjustable Rear Sway Bar 05-14 All (New) | $145.00 SOLD

Unless otherwise noted, the parts were used for one HPDE season and have less than 3,000 miles on them (approximately 10 HPDE events).

Shipping is not included. I will calculate and charge actual shipping costs. All parts are located in Delaware if anyone is interested in picking them up.

I prefer PayPal for payment. If its a local pickup, cash is acceptable.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

2012-Boss

Established Member
You have all the hardware to go with the sway bar? Priced shipped to 92596

Shipping is about $40 via UPS ground. Price would be $180 shipped. It is still cheaper than buying new from someone like American Muscle, but only by about $60. Bar is unused, never installed, with all Whiteline provided hardware.

SoCal Stangman

Established Member
Shipping is about $40 via UPS ground. Price would be $180 shipped. It is still cheaper than buying new from someone like American Muscle, but only by about $60. Bar is unused, never installed, with all Whiteline provided hardware.

Yeah not even 60.00. Its like only 40.00 cheaper. Thanks anyway.

SoCal Stangman

Established Member
So is $40 nothing to you? Still seems like a good deal to me if you're looking for one.

Are those lower control arms adjustable or fixed?

To to be honest 40.00 to me isn't a big deal. Not only that but I'm not 100% sure I really even need or want to swap sway bars. So if I decide to swap them and miss out on this 40.00 isn't changing my life either way...

2012-Boss

Established Member
So is $40 nothing to you? Still seems like a good deal to me if you're looking for one.

Are those lower control arms adjustable or fixed?

These are the fixed billet Steeda arms. The polybushing is located on the body side of the arm and the bearing is on the axle side. It is a nice compromise that eliminates most of the LCA binding with minimal NVH increase. A complete description is located at: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-billet-control-arms-555-4406/

Speedboosted

Established Member
To to be honest 40.00 to me isn't a big deal. Not only that but I'm not 100% sure I really even need or want to swap sway bars. So if I decide to swap them and miss out on this 40.00 isn't changing my life either way...

Fair enough :beer:

These are the fixed billet Steeda arms. The polybushing is located on the body side of the arm and the bearing is on the axle side. It is a nice compromise that eliminates most of the LCA binding with minimal NVH increase. A complete description is located at: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-billet-control-arms-555-4406/

Thanks for the link, need adjustable arms though since the relo brackets through off the alignment.

o2sys

Established Member
Are these new black bushings Whiteline or the old yellow bushings? (For the rear swaybar)

fordrevhead

Established Member
$110 sounds fair for the panhard bar. I'm putting gears in this winter and hope to do springs, struts, shocks, tires and wheels too. My rear is already biased to the drivers side. Please invoice me at [email protected]. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread