2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPRsm

Bead rolled ftmfw

image-22.jpg

Not sure how far past 1100rwhp we can go with the 3.5in tube in this ecu. But to make sure we can get well beyond that, here's 4in just incase.
image-23.jpg

image-24.jpg

sleek98

Established Member
Are there more than one I/C pipe size? Looks like one is 2.5 and the other are 3 in in that first pic.

CPRsm

:D

Ok something to add I completely forgot about. Those who have bought already know and have been understanding. The discounted kits won't be eligible for the giveaway. So if you deleted a BOV or are military, no go for you guys. To be fair to all everyone needs to pay the a minimum price for their raffle ticket. Savvy? Cool, back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Last edited:

CPRsm

Waiting on a little material. Just a little bit keeping us from finishing up the last 10% of a few parts. Spent a little time on stocking parts. Welded on a few BOV flanges. These were before the tubing was punched out.

image-32.jpg

Some intercooler brackets and the tops and bottoms to the expansion tanks.

image-33.jpg

Billet thread inserts for the expansion tanks. No leaks here bitches lol

image-34.jpg

Top of the tank.

image-35.jpg

Bud

Established Member
Is this one of those no purchase necessary type contests? If so where do I sign up?

CPRsm

Thought I'd share some overlays. These are our numbers vs avalible blowers for the coyote. All different cars and setups. But same dyno and same 91 octane from the same area. So we've eliminated quite a few variables you can see when trying to compare numbers on different cars in different locations. All of our graphs are on 8.5psi and all pulls are on 91.

Looking into custom springs for the wastegate. We're dropping about .5psi from 5800 or so and up. Not much, but when a car makes 40rwhp+ per psi we count the split hairs! But so far pretty happy. Expect power to come in even a bit sooner with the smaller air to water intercooler which is about 80% smaller in volume.

This a TVS w a 90mm pulley and I believe a JLT intake. This equals about 8ish psi.
CPRvsTVS.jpg

This was a stock pullied magnason which I believe make 7psi out of the box.
CPRvsMagnuson.jpg

This one was P1SC w 12psi@7700.
CPRvsP1SC.jpg

Last edited:

Screamin363

Established Member
All that POWA on 91 makes my head hurt.
Time to edit my sig...

Coming soon.....CPR kit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.