2012 300C vs 03 Mach 1

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Buddy of mine at work has a 2012 300C Luxury with the Sport Package. He wants to do a friendly run against my 03 Mach, that's a 5 speed with full exhaust and a k&n.

I was thinking from a dig to 100 then 40-110?

I think it'll be a good race. What does everyone think? I'm guessing my weight will help out definitely but he is 363 horsepower and i'm 305.

Thanks for all the input

Last edited:

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
I can drive.. Had a 5 speed GT for 2 years, now this. My only worry is i'll spin like hell from a dig and will have to work the throttle.

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Okay maybe I can get these beatdowns on video for everyone's entertainment :)

I'm not too fond of my car's capability as far as 1/4 mile. I was in the 2 valve game for a while.. I just know it is a HELL of a lot faster than my GT was with full exhaust, full bolt ons, and 3.73's.. The Mach only has Exhaust.

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
Yeah my father owns one thing moves out. They are no slouch with the Hemi. Especially if it is a AWD one, from a dig your in trouble!

Last edited:

50 Proof

Established Member
Why do you need to prove anything against a family sedan that weighs over 4000lbs and has less than 100hp on you?

He'll likely take you pretty hard off the line, in which case you'll be playing catch up for most of the race. Racing from a roll is for unskilled drivers who need to use any tactic they can to put themself at an advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread